• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

indian guy driving SMW5622Y rain punches on the old man just because of honking issue

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinki and jiuhu take horn as very offensive... Less safety oriented culture, ego is top consideration

But in overseas, horning is always use as a reminder or alert on abrupt change in road condition
We horn and alert before the incident occurred, not after it has happened.
There is no use to horn (means scolding) after it has occurred.
Egoistic Sinkies need to know the difference.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally, someone did the right thing. Punch someone hard in the face for horning unnecessarily.

Sinkies are the worst motherfucking drivers in the world. Only in Singapore, do you get horned for signaling and trying to change lane with ample notice.

I hope more bastards who anyhow horn get punched in their faces.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
When to use horn and when not to ?
Know the rules.
A horn is used to warn road users of potential danger. With an exception of reminding a blur driver to farking move on when traffic light turn green. Under this situation the horn only to be used at least after 2 secs and not immediately.
It is not meant to be a tool to scold driver I.e means after a incident occurred and you feel not shiok and you horn the driver. You can do this but be prepared for a fight. Don't horn and expect talking with logic.
rules...

how many sinkies use the horn as it was intended -- a warning device for safety purposes? how many sinkies use it as a scolding device because the driver buay song?

I think once you answer this question, you can see indiscriminate anyhow horn is part of the problem. unnecessary horns increase road rage incidents.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No class Sinkie Keling will always be a low class lout. I hope the police send him back to his ancestral home in Changi.
The next headline will be: "The accused has pleaded guilty and plead for leniency. He is remorseful and has also offered to pay for the treatment charges for the victim. For causing assault, the judge has sentenced the accused to 2 weeks in prison and a fine of $1,000"