• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India: Pious Muslim Shoeb Akhtar beheaded his friend’s Hindu wife for not converting to Islam

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opindia.com/2024/07/bai...iends-hindu-wife-for-not-converting-to-islam/

On the 9th of July, the Allahabad High Court denied bail to one Shoeb Akhtar, accused of beheading a Hindu girl since she refused to convert to Islam after marrying co-accused Ajaj Ahmed, in 2020.

Justice Sanjay Kumar Singh found no compelling cause to release the accused on bail, taking into account the nature of the offence, the role assigned to applicant Shoeb Akhtar, and the stage of the trial. Notably, Shoeb Akhtar was booked by Chopan Police in Sonbhadra district of Uttar Pradesh under IPC sections 302 [punishment for murder] and 201 [causing the disappearance of evidence of an offence or giving false information to screen the offender].

According to the prosecution, accused Shoeb Akhtar decapitated Priya as she refused to convert to Islam after marrying co-accused and Akhtar’s friend Ajaj Ahmad.

As OpIndia reported back in 2020, accused Ajaj was unwilling to bring the Hindu victim to his home unless she converted to Islam. As the victim was reluctant to abandon her Hindu identity, Ajaj kept her in a rented room in the Obla area. Here, he was persistently pressuring the victim to convert to Islam. As the Hindu girl refused to convert, the angry Ajaj called upon another friend Shoeb Akhtar. The two Muslim youths carried Priya to a nearby forest area and killed her.

According to the horrifying details mentioned in the court order, the dead body of the Hindu girl with a chopped head was lying in the drain towards the forest on the western side of the road.

This is the second bail application moved by accused Shoeb Akhtar through his counsel Saurabh Pandey. He had earlier applied for bail through his counsel in January last year. The court, however, had rejected the plea then also “considering the facts that as per the postmortem report, death of the deceased was due to ante-mortem separation of neck from the body.”

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Likemeat Don't say I never share with you. :thumbsup:

Quran.com recently inserted a few new tags [in battle]. LOL!
https://quran.com/47?startingVerse=4
https://quran.com/47/4

Koran 47:4

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure [their] bonds,

I Already explained to you some time ago. And u kip coming back same question. Do remember

1. When was the Quran reveal

2. During those era was it a peaceful or warring state

3. What was the Prophet's mission?

Just rem those 3 will do before u pose same question again and again cos i had answered you already. If i ignore your question simply cos too tired to repeat again. Likemeat would not run away. No worry. And please do not forget to take med cos your dementia getting quite bad.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Already explained to you some time ago. And u kip coming back same question. Do remember

Just rem those 3 will do before u pose same question again and again cos i had answered you already. If i ignore your question simply cos too tired to repeat again. Likemeat would not run away. No worry. And please do not forget to take med cos your dementia getting quite bad.

Did the arabs make military expansion in persia or the persians attacked arab peninsular?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are effectively saying the Quran is totally outdated and irrelevant today since it was written many years ago under different circumstances to Arabs only.

Unfortunately for you, there is no time limit nor context for these violent verses.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the arabs make military expansion in persia or the persians attacked arab peninsular?

The first Persian invasion on the Arabian Peninsula in old history was launched by the Persian King Shapur II, who invaded the Arabian Peninsula and spread destruction in light of the tense relationship between him and the east of the island that lasted for decades as confirmed by historical sources, after the Arab tribes reached the borders of the Persian Kingdom in their search for living resources away from their parched island which lacks water and food. This provoked the Persians to a great extent, and prompted Shapur to take revenge on the Arabs of the island, and to attack them in their own homes.

https://whiteink.info/the-first-per...nvasion on,historical sources, after the Arab

Btw...

For many centuries Christians believed that it was right and proper to use violence (and thus war) to spread the faith and deal with its opponents. They did not regard violence as an inherently bad thing: whether it was bad or not depended on what it was being used for.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are effectively saying the Quran is totally outdated and irrelevant today since it was written many years ago under different circumstances to Arabs only.

Unfortunately for you, there is no time limit nor context for these violent verses.

Nope. Since ur good friend fond of quoting verses fm Quran, i am telling him why Muslims were allowed to retaliate and killed their enemies. Act of self defence

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Since ur good friend fond of quoting verses fm Quran, i am telling him why Muslims were allowed to retaliate and killed their enemies. Act of self defence
Islam is no different from any other religion then. So Muslims must understand and shut up when others retaliate against them since this is your god's teaching.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is no different from any other religion then. So Muslims must understand and shut up when others retaliate against them since this is your god's teaching.

US/West/zionazie are the aggressors. They love instigating, provoking, invading other countries. Look at ME. So the Muslims would retaliate.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a very special interesting question.
Did the Arabs influence the Persians or the other way round.
The Arabs out of Arabia had no religion. They were merely believers of monotheism. That was why initially those of other faith joined it's army.
The religion part came out of Baghdad which is very Persian Influenced even today. Religion came under abbasids influence.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a very special interesting question.
Did the Arabs influence the Persians or the other way round.
The Arabs out of Arabia had no religion. They were merely believers of monotheism. That was why initially those of other faith joined it's army.
The religion part came out of Baghdad which is very Persian Influenced even today. Religion came under abbasids influence.

I believe the arabs were backwards, and were influence by roman, persia, greece, babylon and egypt.

Another interesting question, mohammed existed or imaginery?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Easy to answer.

1. Your moslem 'revelation' wasn't revealed in a single day, night or short period. It was over decades. It wasn't called 'quran'. It was a scattered collection of mahomet's rambling, with at least 1 part lost forever because a goat ate part of the mahomet's ramblings. The scattered collection of 'quran' was compiled and edited by under moslem caliph named uthman.

2. It was never a peaceful era amongst the arab warring tribes

3. The moslem 'prophet's' mission was lots of sex, booty and hiring goons by promising them money, loot, slaves and lots of sex in moslem 'jannah'.

All 3 points are literally mentioned in your mohameddan religion. Just because you're a retard doesn't mean other people don't know your silly arabic religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
US/West/zionazie are the aggressors. They love instigating, provoking, invading other countries. Look at ME. So the Muslims would retaliate.

Weren't you proud of moslem aggressors invading other countries from India to Spain during the 'golden age of mohammedan religion' ? Still wanting to lie about how peaceful islam is when nearly all the important figures of islam were warmongers?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy to answer.

1. Your moslem 'revelation' wasn't revealed in a single day, night or short period. It was over decades. It wasn't called 'quran'. It was a scattered collection of mahomet's rambling, with at least 1 part lost forever because a goat ate part of the mahomet's ramblings. The scattered collection of 'quran' was compiled and edited by under moslem caliph named uthman.

3. The moslem 'prophet's' mission was lots of sex, booty and hiring goons by promising them money, loot, slaves and lots of sex in moslem 'jannah'.

All 3 points are literally mentioned in your mohameddan religion. Just because you're a retard doesn't mean other people don't know your silly arabic religion.

He is going to bring in some old testament verses to defence his sicko religion. Islam is defenceless without dragging in christianity.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The koran is the book of allah, hadiths the book of Mohammed. Islam has 2 Gods. The islamic holy texts are collectively the books of sex rules, war manual, violence and jihad.

The actions of muslims are influenced by their holy texts!

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easy to answer.

1.So your bible came in one piece? In a book form? In original version? Your bible has 66, 72, 73 books?

2. Yes. It was an era of wars.

3. Prophet mission was to spread the message of Islam as commanded by Allah swt.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weren't you proud of moslem aggressors invading other countries from India to Spain during the 'golden age of mohammedan religion' ? Still wanting to lie about how peaceful islam is when nearly all the important figures of islam were warmongers?

But your zealous christians still killing murdering innocent women and children till today. Not long ago illegal invasion of Iraq, iran, egypt, libya, Syria, Afghan, vietnam. Now aiding Zionazie to genocide innocent palestian women and children. Stealing land from the oppressed.