• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Indians Brings Cows Into HDB Flat - WTF!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give u guys an example .. If a Chinese family wanted to use the viod deck for wake but at the same time a Malay couple wanted to held heir wedding there at the same place .. So who will get to use the void deck ?

Mat gets the void deck. The Chinks will book the function hall at SICC.

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What cows?!?! These are not animals! These are religious deities and have no physical mass!
Cheers!

The deity shit obviously has mass. It went "splat"!!!!! :rolleyes:

pic2.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends who books it first. I have read about a malay allowing chinese to use it for the funeral giving way to them cos there's a time limit for the body to decompose and they can get married another day. Anyway it doesn't mean anything cos i am sure chinese have given way to malays too.

Not give way, give face.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke. What has sinkieland turn into??

It is a joke. You have a bunch of "educated" leaders who would rather forget that the Age of Reasoning has taken place and chosen to embrace "tolerance" and "acceptance" of mediecal beliefs for "harmonious" coexistence.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many cows can the lift take before the cable snaps?

Minister Ah Khaw is the best man to answer your query..

The deity shit obviously has mass. It went "splat"!!!!! :rolleyes:

pic2.jpg

Boss, this is considered a good omen for the Ah Neh house owner..:rolleyes:

Shit of a cow has many benefits.. The use of the dung is a popular practise in many rural areas..

The Ah Neh's Sinkie neighbours can pick up the cow's shit and put it on their Bonsai pot as a form of fertiliser..:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minister Ah Khaw is the best man to answer your query..

Boss, this is considered a good omen for the Ah Neh house owner..:rolleyes:

Shit of a cow has many benefits.. The use of the dung is a popular practise in many rural areas..

The Ah Neh's Sinkie neighbours can pick up the cow's shit and put it on their Bonsai pot as a form of fertiliser..:rolleyes:

ROFL i can bet thats' what those shit skin nehs will be saying and non hindu shit skinned kelings will have to agree.

Pariah

Alfrescian
Loyal

It can also be used as burning material for cooking. They will collect as much dung as possible, stick it up to the wall, let it dry under hot sun, and its ready for burning.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL i can bet thats' what those shit skin nehs will be saying and non hindu shit skinned kelings will have to agree.

It can also be used as burning material for cooking. They will collect as much dung as possible, stick it up to the wall, let it dry under hot sun, and its ready for burning.

These Pundek Rascals are bringing their 3rd world village bumpkin mentality into our society..

I can sense other Pundek HDB flat owners already busy making calls now to the cow farms in Malaysia to do early booking for these VIP cows for 2013..

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no issue with these. The cows are there for just an hour, not years. As long as the fellaas clean up after it, no problems. Also good that sinkee kids get to see real animals once ina while.

However, its not the same as keeping two noisy yelping dogs like in the other case. They are hard to silence, their bark is worse than their bite, and in all likelihood the owner doesnt clean up after it. Honestly, when was the last time you saw an uncle or auntie holding a poop bag while walking their dogs?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have no issue with these. The cows are there for just an hour, not years. As long as the fellaas clean up after it, no problems. Also good that sinkee kids get to see real animals once ina while.

However, its not the same as keeping two noisy yelping dogs like in the other case. They are hard to silence, their bark is worse than their bite, and in all likelihood the owner doesnt clean up after it. Honestly, when was the last time you saw an uncle or auntie holding a poop bag while walking their dogs?

Bro, we have one old man dying of lung cancer, and the authorities say he is not even allowed to keep his beloved dog with him in the final few months he has left on planet Earth.

Then you have a group of foreigner who don't see anything wrong with bringing in livestock into a high density urban housing environment where cleanliness and hygiene is crucial. Are you saying the cow is more toilet trained than the dog.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahahahahaha... As expected from ignorant and xenophobic sinkies! I am sure it is a common sight in first world cities such as London and San Francisco where Indians congregate. Come, let us open our hearts and share their joy in this happy occasion!

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The animals look more like the Freisian breeds which is not found in hot, torrid and mysterious India.

Commonly found in in NZ, Switzerland and other temperate countries for their dairy milk.

In Malaysia one can see these breed flourishing in Cameron Highlands.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The animals look more like the Freisian breeds which is not found in hot, torrid and mysterious India.

Commonly found in in NZ, Switzerland and other temperate countries for their dairy milk.

are you a bovine expert? :biggrin:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Actually there are 800 breeds but that is not the point.