• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In step

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait, you still can't tell what's wrong with the picture? Or too egoistic to admit you have taken another butt whupping from me?:wink:

A father and 2 daughters. What wrong? Are you hinting there were other prostitutes ?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A father and 2 daughters. What wrong? Are you hinting there were other prostitutes ?

You go and read the text and see if it matches. If you say it does, give yourself a kick in the butt on my behalf. Repeat action until you see where you are wrong.:wink:

Last edited:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The painting depicts LOT's daughters serving him wine, it matches the text. Dumbass gong kia must be over seeing and please give himself a kick in his own arse:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep on running in circle but unable to say what you think is wrong. Give your arse a kick for that . :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You keep on running in circle but unable to say what you think is wrong. Give your arse a kick for that . :wink:

Give you one more chance. Let's raise the stakes. I point out your error you immediately abandon atheism and become Christian. Meanwhile, one more self-kick to the butt please.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unable to say what you think is wrong or really you don't have one, no point evade and beat around the bush like that lah:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So desperate to misrepresent me, since when did I ridicule the early church? Trying to drop red herrings? Betcha don't know what they are.:wink:

"It is most absurd that you need to be redeemed by accepting a fake created ang moh deity as Lord, lol"
-drifteri

"Indeed it is most absurd!" -frodo

I didn't resort to putting an absurd condition for producing the evidence to prove your a LIAR, dumbass idiot still chasing me to accept an absurd condition for producing backup to support his own claim. What a shameful person!

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you scared to accept the challenge?:biggrin:

You want to assert or make a claim, you must be able to produce the evidence or backup to support it. Not putting up an unreasonable condition. Anyway, if you don't produce any backup, your words will remain as unsupported wild claim. Why should I be bother? :wink:

Last edited:

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best possible peace...

Mark 4:35-41

"... the waves broke over the boat ... Jesus was in the stern, sleeping ..." (vv.37-38)
We continue examining the essential differences between supernatural peace and certain other states of mind. Peace is not withdrawal. At recurring intervals in the life of the Christian Church, various forms of withdrawal have been practiced with a view to discovering inner peace. Early Methodism was almost wrecked by a form of it known as "stillness." The idea was to withdraw from all activity and remain "still" before the Lord. This kind of "stillness" is not to be confused with the supernatural peace which the Spirit brings to the hearts of God's people. "Stillness" is something achieved; peace is something given.

Someone has said: "He only is advancing in life whose heart is getting softer, whose blood warmer, whose brain quicker, whose spirit is entering into living peace." Note the words: "whose spirit is entering into living peace." Peace, to be peace, must be a living peace -- not a dead peace of retreat out of responsibility, or an encasement into insensibility. Supernatural peace is, like joy -- entirely independent of circumstances. This truth is brought out most clearly in today's passage. As the wind whips up the waves, the Son of God remains asleep in the stern of the boat. Why the emphasis on the "stern"? I am told that this is the worst place to be when a boat is being tossed about by a storm. Yet in the worst possible place, Jesus enjoyed the best possible peace -- sleep. The peace of God does not require a mold of easy circumstances in which to operate. Nothing can push it under and nothing can push it over.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best possible peace...

Mark 4:35-41

"... the waves broke over the boat ... Jesus was in the stern, sleeping ..." (vv.37-38)
We continue examining the essential differences between supernatural peace and certain other states of mind. Peace is not withdrawal. At recurring intervals in the life of the Christian Church, various forms of withdrawal have been practiced with a view to discovering inner peace. Early Methodism was almost wrecked by a form of it known as "stillness." The idea was to withdraw from all activity and remain "still" before the Lord. This kind of "stillness" is not to be confused with the supernatural peace which the Spirit brings to the hearts of God's people. "Stillness" is something achieved; peace is something given.

Someone has said: "He only is advancing in life whose heart is getting softer, whose blood warmer, whose brain quicker, whose spirit is entering into living peace." Note the words: "whose spirit is entering into living peace." Peace, to be peace, must be a living peace -- not a dead peace of retreat out of responsibility, or an encasement into insensibility. Supernatural peace is, like joy -- entirely independent of circumstances. This truth is brought out most clearly in today's passage. As the wind whips up the waves, the Son of God remains asleep in the stern of the boat. Why the emphasis on the "stern"? I am told that this is the worst place to be when a boat is being tossed about by a storm. Yet in the worst possible place, Jesus enjoyed the best possible peace -- sleep. The peace of God does not require a mold of easy circumstances in which to operate. Nothing can push it under and nothing can push it over.

KekekeKekekeKekekeKekekeKekekeKekekeKekekeKekeke.............................................
You badly need peace! Tune your air-con to the lowest degree so that you can sleep in peace and have enough cooling. May peace be with you and rest in peace:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It is most absurd that you need to be redeemed by accepting a fake created ang moh deity as Lord, lol"
-drifteri

"Indeed it is most absurd!" -frodo

I didn't resort to putting an absurd condition for producing the evidence to prove your a LIAR, dumbass idiot still chasing me to accept an absurd condition for producing backup to support his own claim. What a shameful person!

The village atheist really has poor English and cannot tell that I am answering the fool according to his foolishness.:rolleyes:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to assert or make a claim, you must be able to produce the evidence or backup to support it. Not putting up an unreasonable condition. Anyway, if you don't produce any backup, your words will remain as unsupported wild claim. Why should I be bother? :wink:

The evidence is in the Bible that you so despised. Too bad your hatred of the Bible has affected your ability to read English.:rolleyes:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still no sign of what wrong with the painting. Another hoax again.:wink: By now, the audience are used to it liao...whahaha.