• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In step

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Laws of Rape

"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." Deuteronomy 22:28-29

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
So ask him if you dare. Betcha do not.

Ahaha, you are trying to drag him into your rank...

(IF if...) you have a grown up daughter, it would be more moral for him to screw her up without an umbrella than you or any of her bloodline doing the same with a cap on:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

(IF if...) you have a grown up daughter, it would be more moral for him to screw her up without an umbrella than you or any of her bloodline doing the same with a cap on:wink:

Yes, the usual appeal to perverseness so as to turn the Christian off. It's so low a move that only the village atheist can stoop to do ao. Just prove the point that it is the village atheist who exhibits indecency, obscenity, violence etc, and yet has the gall to accuse the Bible of that. Truly a hypocrite of the first rank.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth of Biblical incest and dogmatic abstinence really hurt :wink:

Village atheist does not know the truth about incest or abstinence at all. Talk about abstinence, you even lack the civility to abstain from insulting and mocking family members of those you disagree with, so as to incite revulsion and anger. Like I said, to stoop so low shows the village atheist has no morals at all. If he has any to talk about, it's all borrowed moral capital from Christianity. Of course he will deny it, but that would be the same as cutting the branch he sits on.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Village atheist does not know the truth about incest or abstinence at all. Talk about abstinence, you even lack the civility to abstain from insulting and mocking family members of those you disagree with, so as to incite revulsion and anger. Like I said, to stoop so low 7shows the village atheist has no morals at all. If he has any to talk about, it's all borrowed moral capital from Christianity. Of course he will deny it, but that would be the same as cutting the branch he sits on.

I am talking about sexual abstain by the dogmas of some Abraham faiths. You really us you are a blur gong Kia...:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about sexual abstain by the dogmas of some Abraham faiths. You really us you are a blur gong Kia...:wink:

I was making a point about abstaining from obscence and vulgar talk, which you obviously missed the point. You blur, not me.

As for sexual abstinence, it's your loss if you choose to disobey God's commands and to engage in fornication and other sexual immorality because you lack self-control.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The truth of Biblical incest and dogmatic abstinence really hurt :wink:

You are really so dumb and frodolent. Your faith also forbide contraception? Running seow in circle. My post touch on creed which the smart audience will be able to link to your earlier questions. Your grand parents and forefathers go obey your delusional ang moh deity instruction anot? LOL, you are really a drunk gong kia :wink: Thambye gong...

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really so dumb and frodolent. Your faith also forbide contraception? Running seow in circle. My post touch on creed which the smart audience will be able to link to your earlier questions. Your grand parents and forefathers go obey your delusional ang moh deity instruction anot? LOL, you are really a drunk gong kia :wink: Thambye gong...

Ignorant village atheist now shift goal post to talk about contraception, or worst confuse abstinence with contraception. Laughable indeed! Talk about creeds? What do you know about them, next to nothing. And village atheist who is being cornered and grilled will invoke opponent's mother father brother sister son daughter grandfather grandmother in order to turn the opponent off, why? Because ignorant village atheist really feeling the heat under the collar and on the butt because he is on the hot seat. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes man.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbass frodolent would not entertain any creed forbidding contraceptives ....that why he ridiculed early church. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbass frodolent would not entertain any creed forbidding contraceptives ....that why he ridiculed early church. :wink:

So desperate to misrepresent me, since when did I ridicule the early church? Trying to drop red herrings? Betcha don't know what they are.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
"It is most absurd that you need to be redeemed by accepting a fake created ang moh deity as Lord, lol"
-drifteri

"Indeed it is most absurd!" -frodo

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ancient version of playboy magazine...the biblegazine :wink:

Lot who was considered as a very righteous man in the bible screwed his own daughters...

Lot_and_his_Daughters.jpg

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ancient version of playboy magazine...the biblegazine :wink:

Lot who was considered as a very righteous man in the bible screwed his own daughters...

Lot_and_his_Daughters.jpg

Dishonest village atheist at work again, still got gall to talk about the Bible being abused when you are guilty of that.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishonest village atheist at work again, still got gall to talk about the Bible being abused when you are guilty of that.

You dare to say the painting depicted the indecency incorrectly? You are not just gong but thumb bye gong. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dare to say the painting depicted the indecency incorrectly? You are not just gong but thumb bye gong. :wink:

Yes I dare to say. Go read the Bible and perform self-correction. Time for you to stop distorting the Bible for your perverse agenda.

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal

What peace is not

2 Thessalonians 3
"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way ..." (v.16)
It will be easier to bring out the true character of peace if we seek to show how it differs from other states of mind with which it has a superficial resemblance.

Firstly, peace is not passivity. Some people are abnormally unreactive by temperament. Their natures are bovine -- slow like an ox. They just seem to let the world wash by and take no resolute attitude to life at all. It is possible to look at someone with a temperament like this and conclude that they are manifesting the fruit of the Spirit. But passivity is as far removed from peace as chalk is from cheese. One is natural, the other supernatural.

Again, peace is not mental gymnastics. Today's world is full of "mind-healers" who promise that if you attend their seminars or enroll in their courses, they will give you the poise and integration you always wanted. An advertisement says: "Let us show you how to achieve peace of mind." The phrase "peace of mind" in itself reveals the shallowness of the approach. You cannot have peace of mind until you have something deeper than peace of mind. When you have peace at the depths of your spirit, then peace of mind is the result of that deeper peace. You cannot have peace of mind if there is conflict in the spirit. Peace, which is the fruit of the Spirit, includes peace of mind, but it goes deeper than the mind and reaches to the center of the spirit. When peace flows there, then and only then can a person experience peace of mind. To tinker with the mind and let the depths be untouched is just to tinker.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

What peace is not

2 Thessalonians 3
"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way ..." (v.16)
It will be easier to bring out the true character of peace if we seek to show how it differs from other states of mind with which it has a superficial resemblance.

Firstly, peace is not passivity. Some people are abnormally unreactive by temperament. Their natures are bovine -- slow like an ox. They just seem to let the world wash by and take no resolute attitude to life at all. It is possible to look at someone with a temperament like this and conclude that they are manifesting the fruit of the Spirit. But passivity is as far removed from peace as chalk is from cheese. One is natural, the other supernatural.

Again, peace is not mental gymnastics. Today's world is full of "mind-healers" who promise that if you attend their seminars or enroll in their courses, they will give you the poise and integration you always wanted. An advertisement says: "Let us show you how to achieve peace of mind." The phrase "peace of mind" in itself reveals the shallowness of the approach. You cannot have peace of mind until you have something deeper than peace of mind. When you have peace at the depths of your spirit, then peace of mind is the result of that deeper peace. You cannot have peace of mind if there is conflict in the spirit. Peace, which is the fruit of the Spirit, includes peace of mind, but it goes deeper than the mind and reaches to the center of the spirit. When peace flows there, then and only then can a person experience peace of mind. To tinker with the mind and let the depths be untouched is just to tinker.

The atheist is never at peace because he is always in conflict with God.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I dare to say. Go read the Bible and perform self-correction. Time for you to stop distorting the Bible for your perverse agenda.

Thankyou for pointing out, I will make the correction. Lot also offered his daughters to be raped by other men. This time you are not gong :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thankyou for pointing out, I will make the correction. Lot also offered his daughters to be raped by other men. This time you are not gong :wink:

Wait, you still can't tell what's wrong with the picture? Or too egoistic to admit you have taken another butt whupping from me?:wink: