• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In sg still got what active forums?

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hwz is most active forum but the moderators never anyhow ban people.

The other sammyboy sex forum the people are only interested in talking about sex. There are no topics in the coffeeshop talk sub forum, it is being spammed by advertisements

So what other active forums are there in sg?

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it is active. You can probably find a reddit discussion for sexual pervert too. You will like?

I don't even know how to use the forum

When i post a thread, i check my inbox. It says your submission has been automatically removed because your account does not meet the minimum karma or account age requirement.

I don't even know wtf is this nonsense.

Never ever used a forum that is so not user friendly

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't even know how to use the forum

When i post a thread, i check my inbox. It says your submission has been automatically removed because your account does not meet the minimum karma or account age requirement.

I don't even know wtf is this nonsense.

Never ever used a forum that is so not user friendly

Reddit is big all over the world.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
if u no need to work for 3 months and got paid to rot u also be like me :biggrin: sleeping hour screw up due to surfing nonsense
I have never ever had such an experience.

Work got money. No work no money.

For more than half my working life no vacation leave even. Literally no work means no earn money.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good mourning bros
the best forum so far is our sammyboys forum
this is world famous
the most successful long running forum for all fartups
for all perverts for all cbkians all lunatics all imh inmate
all rapists all sorts of criminals and nut heads
sammyboys the world famous no doubt about this
even the gov is monitoring this forum day in and day out
very influential in everything and most important of all
the master of sex discussions and the mistress of unlimited pleasure
just look at the members and you see why so many are still so virile
so sex starved and so sexually insatiable .....all bloody sex maniac
no comparsions - sammyboys is the number one world forum....period.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good mourning bros
the best forum so far is our sammyboys forum
this is world famous
the most successful long running forum for all fartups
for all perverts for all cbkians all lunatics all imh inmate
all rapists all sorts of criminals and nut heads
sammyboys the world famous no doubt about this
even the gov is monitoring this forum day in and day out
very influential in everything and most important of all
the master of sex discussions and the mistress of unlimited pleasure
just look at the members and you see why so many are still so virile
so sex starved and so sexually insatiable .....all bloody sex maniac
no comparsions - sammyboys is the number one world forum....period.

Enter at your own risks lol............. :thumbsup: :eek::alien::confused::devilish::roflmao:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never ever had such an experience.

Work got money. No work no money.

For more than half my working life no vacation leave even. Literally no work means no earn money.

totally understand bro. tough life being a medical doc. In the past before I know any doc I always thought they have a good life and easy money. Then I realise their working hour is insane and its one of the worst ROI degree to take.

I was just lucky, really plain lucky. After finishing my grad studies manage to secure a job in GLC, that pays a few hundred lower than market as compared to my peers, but it is a perm stable job compared to the contract jobs floating around that depends on govt funding (you should know how lab runs its purely on project basis and funding). Decide to bite the bullet and accept it, in order to escape academic lab life to transits into the industry. Luckily I did that, heard a lot stories of peers not being re-contracted at this period. As my job I need to be physically there to work, so work from home = ask u to rot at home.

a good time also to rest, never took a single holiday rest for the past 6 years when i was doing my grad studies. now one shot rest 3 months earn everything back. si bey song. Using this time to also seriously think what new skillset I want to pick up, to complement my current ability in order to open new doors.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
totally understand bro. tough life being a medical doc. In the past before I know any doc I always thought they have a good life and easy money. Then I realise their working hour is insane and its one of the worst ROI degree to take.

I was just lucky, really plain lucky. After finishing my grad studies manage to secure a job in GLC, that pays a few hundred lower than market as compared to my peers, but it is a perm stable job compared to the contract jobs floating around that depends on govt funding (you should know how lab runs its purely on project basis and funding). Decide to bite the bullet and accept it, in order to escape academic lab life to transits into the industry. Luckily I did that, heard a lot stories of peers not being re-contracted at this period. As my job I need to be physically there to work, so work from home = ask u to rot at home.

a good time also to rest, never took a single holiday rest for the past 6 years when i was doing my grad studies. now one shot rest 3 months earn everything back. si bey song. Using this time to also seriously think what new skillset I want to pick up, to complement my current ability in order to open new doors.

Envy you man.

You made the right choice!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Envy you man.

You made the right choice!

yeah its a very slack environment which I would say is totally stress free compared to my previous workplace.

But also will not stay there for too long lol, career progression is bad. Will make use of the slack environment to upgrade myself to open new doors then I say bye bye 3 to 5 years down the road.

frogcall

Alfrescian
Loyal
hwz is most active forum but the moderators never anyhow ban people.

The other sammyboy sex forum the people are only interested in talking about sex. There are no topics in the coffeeshop talk sub forum, it is being spammed by advertisements

So what other active forums are there in sg?
mugentech.net

Rebel edmwers the last remaining faction of the 2015 exodus from hwz edmw. No need thank me.