• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you want your cock stand, see this...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - If you want your cock stand, see this...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-30 12:45 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14242.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Guarantee to make your cock, I mean hair, stand..... bros
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKIOhBciJ8&feature=player_embedded

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Jesus Christ I almost lost my dinner and all I did was make a mistake of watching the first 5 seconds of that crap!:eek:

Are you telling me that sinkies actually allow these third rate clowns to lead the nation???

I was against censorship till I witnessed what has to be an international embarrassment of the highest order! You sinkies have no shame.:eek: That videoclip should be banned the world over.:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a mistake I made...clicking on the you tube link...I saw 10 secs of it...and there goes my dinner for tonight!!....

OMG!...you tube should ban this, for it insults the intelligence of the free world...bet with you, the North Koreans will ouke after seeing it!..and the 'thousand flowers bloom", red army from the 60's who are still alive...will get a heart attack!.

spare us , please!

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a mistake I made...clicking on the you tube link...I saw 10 secs of it...and there goes my dinner for tonight!!....

OMG!...you tube should ban this, for it insults the intelligence of the free world...bet with you, the North Koreans will ouke after seeing it!..and the 'thousand flowers bloom", red army from the 60's who are still alive...will get a heart attack!.

spare us , please!

Oh man... Singapore got talent.... What's next? Upskirt the downskirt??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, for those recovering after throwing up, you might end up throwing up again when I tell you that line-up is the Sr Mgmt of NTUC and everyone of them earns a minumum of $25,000 a month. Mind you, no exceptions. Does not however include those who join them later for the 2nd round of singing the crap which comprise cocksuckers, balls carriers, apple polishers and tai chi masters.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow..now they want to hit into the hokkien market ? next election coming right ? next they will translate mat yo yo song to english ...i wont be surprise

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ministers and MPs are making a fool of themselves, making me laugh till my stomach cramp.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is going out of hand, the island is doomed.
the voters are really the sinners !

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - If you want your cock stand, see this...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-30 12:45 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 31) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>14242.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Guarantee to make your cock, I mean hair, stand..... bros
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKIOhBciJ8&feature=player_embedded

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG! This is Singapore's bunch of fucking idiotic and balls-carrier clowns!

I could only bear to watch the video clip for 5 seconds, and I was having
goose-pimples.

This is an embarrassment to the people of S'pore!

Last edited:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main flaw in the electorial election system is ....

33% have to suffer the mistake make by the 66%...

How to stay at the top in GLC or S.board. Do what in the video clip.. Just tahan for that 15mins but enjoyed a warm chair till retirement..

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I am surprised after having so many negative remarks, they have not taken down that hilarious video yet! LOL!

Sing Hokkien if you want but stop using English or rather, Singlish to sing Hokkien song! It really sucks and sound so fake!

Goh Meng Seng

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised after having so many negative remarks, they have not taken down that hilarious video yet! LOL!

That's a very valid observation. My guess is the original poster "youngntuc" is waiting for instructions from his superior.

Hahaha.... just shows the lack of ownership and initiative of civil service. Million dollar salary also not enough for these fuckers...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
35jvvpu.jpg

"...we are pro workers OEI OEI we are pro business OEI OEI, upturrrrn the downturrrrrn"

siaosdp

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best hokkien song !

<param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GpDAkdotVZ4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GpDAkdotVZ4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>