• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you read this then dun flame me...

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lao!!! Give them a break lah...

Being government is like being a prositute leh, everyone also must service and try to make everyone happy.

When you go geylang to select the best looking prositute along the street, after you poke her for the whole hour but still cannot cum, do you pay? Not satisfied still must pay the full amount right?

This government that you all complaining is the same one you all voted for. They may not make you happy everyday, but since you voted them in already, then still have to pay what.

Or do you want those cheapo prositute that maybe look good outside but pussy got funny smell one? At least Singapore not bombed by terrorist yet right? No one die yet right?

Whatever it is, most important is that the bastard is caught.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am upset that terrorist got arrested too soon before he can plan best for singaporean freedom. At least he should have finish (bomb singapore government) before arresting him.

LKY must have overjoyed for now, FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you belong to 66% thats for sure haha

Sorry, I'm one of the 33% but it does not mean that I'm unreasonable and fuck the government for the sake of just being anti (I think many of the people here do). They just repeat the same shit over and over again in order to make their point sound credible. I also hate PAP's FT policy and was pissed and when MSK escaped. But now that he is arrested, everyone is repeating what that was mentioned previously. My point is fuck when PAP screws up but if you really hate them, when they does a good job, just keep quiet loh.

Although, majority of the PAP are fuckers but I think got 1 or 2 still sincere in what they're doing.