• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Obama wins, I tok!

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Enough of all analysis and poll talk.

It's time to put our money where our head is.

McCain to win by no more than 5 electoral college votes.

Obama will not win.

McCain is not decisive and damn irresponsible for picking Pailin. He got remission from cancer on three occasions and he is the oldest presidential candidate, but yet he picked someone who is so inexperienced and dumb. If he kicks the bucket while in office, we Americans do not accept Pailin to be the President of USA.

Senator Barack Obama will win and and those who have sons and daughters assigned to Iraq can expect their early return soon.

Life in USA will be hunky-dory again.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like to see a Barry O' Bomber victory..If there's one thing he will do for sure it will be to bomb those Pakis and Taliban bastards back to Allah paradise.

Not all Pakis are Muslims though majority are. And do you know who were the Talibans and who supported them formerly? CCB usa! :mad:

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama is in the lead in the Polls.
it will be good for a change and show the world what they always preach.
a black guy with a white mother can also be a president.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obama will win, not bcos he is good, but white man have become weak.

Get ready to chop chop.

scissors_1.jpg

nice big pair of scissors, befitting of my precious member. :biggrin:

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama will not win.

Sadly i think you need to 'tok' liao :biggrin:
Statistically that Ohlulubama will have high chance to win
I also hope McCain can magically win, but looks like the Americans favours big black cock Pressydent Ohlulubama :biggrin:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama will not win.

LOL!!! Admire your courage ("If Obama wins, I tok!").

Okay. I JOIN YOU. IF MCCAIN LOSE, I TOK!!!
Oops! Do you both intend to keep your word, now that the results are out?
Obama wins by landslide victory 62.7%

Last edited:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its been a long, hard journey for all those who have had supported President-elect Barack Obama all the way since 2007.

This victory is dedicated to all the volunteers, paid staff and main campaign staff of the Obama campaign. Of course, I hope his deceased maternal grandparents, parents and stepfather are watching over him.

And as for all those who doubted Barack Obama, I don't doubt your sincerity for Sen. McCain. But I hope you all do reflect and understand why we took the stance as we did. And as for the bet, well, say as you might, I think we don't need to eat one another's hat anymore. Forget about it, guys.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obama will not win.

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm pitching tent here with lotsa popcorns to witness Maximilian's LJ Cutting Ceremony.

Go Maxi Go!!!

ksm0505l.jpg