• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If Mudlaysia Can't Even Afford a Simple SG-JB RTS, Something Must Be Very Wrong. LOL

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The first question that mudland should ask is "Why is there a need for RTS between SIN and JB?"

Sinkees is a captive crowd. Without RTS, sinkee will still come. How many more will come with RTS? Not sufficient enough to justify Mudland's investment.

Dr, M is smart - just string the PAPpy along. Will build but take some time ...probably a loooooooooooooooong time. Maybe Pappy will give up.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

dr m hates stinkies, and there's good reason for that.

nothing to do with cost.

you must be a simpleton dumber than a dodo if you believe malaysia can't afford RTS. or HSR.

he does not want stinkies to gain connectivity with malaysia, and through malaysia, with rest of asia.

he wants stinkies to be cooped up in dot sized hot humid densely packed ceca virus infested island.

can't say i disagree with this decision of his.

the more the stinkies are punished, the merrier.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fares i was told will be unaffordable to commuters. The cost of construction should be borne by smrt.
It would be cheaper to just build a elevated monorail/ tram above old ktm land between woodland to kranji smrt station. No need for land acquisition. On the ground level, it can still be used as a public park.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again Mahathir is a sly fox. I bet you we will end up paying for the project via higher water prices. He will link the two.
Come on I am damm sure mudland can afford this project.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why build a rts!? It would benefit the Malaysians more. They use it to come work here!!!

mostly chinks and a few kelings

the other way round, a lot of stinkies visit malaysia, spend money, live in malaysia like that whore @ginfreely yet ever so ungrateful towards the hosts that have no responsibility or need to host such an ungrateful lot like the chinks or ah nehs

stinky is too tiny, its potential is limited

ah loong essentially wants to enlarge stinkiepore by importing more 3rd rate tiongs, and ceca virus ah nehs

dr m&d saw through his charade and put a stop to it.

for the right reasons, must I add.

let stinkies suffer
:cool:

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Impose an environment conservation tax of $5 per entry through the mono rail and I bet will recovered within a year.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually the main beneficiaries will be the millions of mudlanders working/migrated here as more of these foreign talents can now visit their hometowns every weekends .
They can also do once weekly shopping in their hometown in mudland instead of paying 3 times more for the same item here.