• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If drive a car that the carplate just won 4d 1st prize, is it true everybody will be jealous of u?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first one to get jealous with be your boss followed by your best friend.
Your boss will think they cannot tekan you as much as before.
Your best friend will want you to give him some of your winning.

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
4D leh not Toto. I don’t know of anyone who retired after winning 4D. Haha
My friend neighbour 50 plus Yr old. Win toto 10 years ago. 1 mil plus. Gamble all away less than 6 month. After that come complain to my friend should have save up the money. He that kind of face can win toto 1st prize.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first one to get jealous with be your boss followed by your best friend.
Your boss will think they cannot tekan you as much as before.
Your best friend will want you to give him some of your winning.
Ahhh....my carplate always open...but problem ish i never buy at all ...hahhaha

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend neighbour 50 plus Yr old. Win toto 10 years ago. 1 mil plus. Gamble all away less than 6 month. After that come complain to my friend should have save up the money. He that kind of face can win toto 1st prize.
knn..
Which average "Ham"Ster here can afford to spend 1million SGD in 6 months ?
If you have it, then flawn it !!!

Nothing wrong with spending money... but he just abused the money.
Anyway he is happy ... that's life.
My friend just past his 50 years old, he got to go to kidney dialysis every 3 days in a week.

What is life ? If there isn't life after 43200 days on earth, then what for, we have these 43200 days on earth ?

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn..
Which average "Ham"Ster here can afford to spend 1million SGD in 6 months ?
If you have it, then flawn it !!!

Nothing wrong with spending money... but he just abused the money.
Anyway he is happy ... that's life.
My friend just past his 50 years old, he got to go to kidney dialysis every 3 days in a week.

What is life ? If there isn't life after 43200 days on earth, then what for, we have these 43200 days on earth ?
When the money is come from winning and not earn by working, spend very fast..

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the money is come from winning and not earn by working, spend very fast..
Point is that you have it before.
You enjoyed it before.
You have walked that path before.
But when it's time for you to meet your maker, you will recall what you have not done before and what you have not enjoyed before.