• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

if an ex classmate girl calls u out of the blue, would u be suspicious?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
this last time uni classmate called me this evening when i was eating my McChicken dinner on my mobile and then like damn surprise I still using the same mobile number after all these years then say we should have lunch. then I tio surprised because so many years no contact wanna meet me for lunch for what. then just now i come hime searched her linkedIn profile and social media and realised she is now an insurance agent. she like change from a square square blurfuck girl to like chiobu already in social media but really i hate insurance agents.

knn. no wonder lah, call people out of the blue...now I regret agreeing to meet up.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she trying 2 sel u insurans ...

tel u ah ... dun let her start any of her tok ... wen she wanna start, change topic ...

last time, got 1 insurans agent say wanna lunch wif me ... me said no want buy insurans ... she said share wif u oni la, no nid 2 buy ... but during lunch tel me all insurans plans ... me ok la, u tok me juz listen lor ... after lunch, asked me how? ... me say no want 2 buy ... immediately she flip face, accused me of getting all info from her n later go buy from another agent ...

1 mor ting, u order n pay 4 ur own fud n drinks ...

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
You say already fully insured, you just missed me by a few months, haha. Watch this fair weather bitch fcuk off faster than can click off phone

• Wow
Reactions: cat

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planning ,financial planning is lacking between our generation.
The insurance progressional is trying their best to help.indont doubt them,but there's a gap between returns on investment and the premium the insured needs to pay.

So that why for a start,always go for the most basic and essential for yourself.

If you are single and professional, start to buy some medishield and add on to buy Pte shied plan for yourself incase you have some serious illness strikes you and that will defray your medical costs completely or most of it, a cheap cheap Pte accident plan, buy a critical illness plan.

That's all you need to buy. Those agent asking you to buy Pte investment plan ...forget it. It costly and inconsistent. You are just paying for their monthly salary. No point.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Planning ,financial planning is lacking between our generation.
The insurance progressional is trying their best to help.indont doubt them,but there's a gap between returns on investment and the premium the insured needs to pay.

So that why for a start,always go for the most basic and essential for yourself.

If you are single and professional, start to buy some medishield and add on to buy Pte shied plan for yourself incase you have some serious illness strikes you and that will defray your medical costs completely or most of it, a cheap cheap Pte accident plan, buy a critical illness plan.

That's all you need to buy. Those agent asking you to buy Pte investment plan ...forget it. It costly and inconsistent. You are just paying for their monthly salary. No point.
Sometimes these insurance professional also don't know what people need in life.

They just sell whatever the company ask them to sell. Which ever present the greatest profit. Nowadays a lot of basic plan can be bought online. They can put all the basic plan on line. They are

1. Critical illness plan
2. Medishield and Pte shield plan for your immediate need for ops or you are strike with illness that you need to stay in hospital for long.
3. Care shield or disability insurance.
4. You need cheap cheap accident plan.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this last time uni classmate called me this evening when i was eating my McChicken dinner on my mobile and then like damn surprise I still using the same mobile number after all these years then say we should have lunch. then I tio surprised because so many years no contact wanna meet me for lunch for what. then just now i come hime searched her linkedIn profile and social media and realised she is now an insurance agent. she like change from a square square blurfuck girl to like chiobu already in social media but really i hate insurance agents.

knn. no wonder lah, call people out of the blue...now I regret agreeing to meet up.
After checking LinkedIn should cancel the appointment. Confirm suspicious.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she want to give your half ball ??

1719362731050.jpeg