• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I will never let a man carry my handbag

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sight of man carrying a woman's handbag irks me. If any of you carry your woman's handbag, may I ask if she is a handicap?

I am in the train now going to work. I cannot help but notice this couple. The man, presumably, a Singaporean (from his heavy Singlish accent) is carrying the handbag of his girlfriend! How embarassing! And those PDOA is simply disgusting. Why the hell do they need to PDOA in the train!

For heaven's sake, it is only a Mui Mui handbag (thankfully I am not carrying it today!) which I have as well. How heavy does it weigh? It is not as if it is a grocery bag full of stuff or some piece of heavy furniture!

I like men who are S.N.A.G. However, this is certainly not S.N.A.G. This is abusing your man. He is neither your slave nor butler. He looks stupid, foolish and obscenely grotesque when carrying that Mui Mui bag.

Carrying a woman's handbag bag isn't chivalrous. It depletes your masculinity and certainly not gentlemanly behavior. It is wimpy, wussy and sissy.

I will be ashamed of him if he even volunteers to carry my handbag. Keep my finger crossed and if he ever does it one day, I will surely snap at him.

That's all, I need to get off soon.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup, i see this happening in sg very often. it has to do with the adulation and worship of the golden portal of pleasure. :p

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sight of man carrying a woman's handbag irks me. If any of you carry your woman's handbag, may I ask if she is a handicap?

I am in the train now going to work. I cannot help but notice this couple. The man, presumably, a Singaporean (from his heavy Singlish accent) is carrying the handbag of his girlfriend! How embarassing! And those PDOA is simply disgusting. Why the hell do they need to PDOA in the train!

For heaven's sake, it is only a Mui Mui handbag (thankfully I am not carrying it today!) which I have as well. How heavy does it weigh? It is not as if it is a grocery bag full of stuff or some piece of heavy furniture!

I like men who are S.N.A.G. However, this is certainly not S.N.A.G. This is abusing your man. He is neither your slave nor butler. He looks stupid, foolish and obscenely grotesque when carrying that Mui Mui bag.

Carrying a woman's handbag bag isn't chivalrous. It depletes your masculinity and certainly not gentlemanly behavior. It is wimpy, wussy and sissy.

I will be ashamed of him if he even volunteers to carry my handbag. Keep my finger crossed and if he ever does it one day, I will surely snap at him.

That's all, I need to get off soon.

gaylord making the gay statement again.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gladly carry handbags for the lady. I look quite fetching with it. In fact, I bought a few for myself and make it a point to parade my latest collection when we are out together. It is really convenient since I can let her carry it for me when I visit the gents.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is PDOA and SNAG?

Good morning Charles. How are you today?

I am in office now. I was scrolling down the thread and saw Eat explaining to you these terms.

Have a nice evening. It must be getting cold where you are.

Over here, weather is cloudy and storming in the afternoons. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
pubic display of affection, oops, public display of affection. sensitive new age guy.

Elder brother, you must be fully recharged with your play of words again :smile:

Honestly, why do couples PDOA in public?

The funny thing is when westerners do it, I m fine. But when I see Asians, or in the case of this morning in the train, a Singaporean couple, it is so cringe worthy.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometime I do help my girlfriend carry her bag when she has to adjust her bra straps or panties while walking in a mall

woman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are making everything up. If whatever you said is true, you will know that there is no Mui Mui bag. It's Miu Miu.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime I do help my girlfriend carry her bag when she has to adjust her bra straps or panties while walking in a mall

Morning Long. I see that you are up to your mischief again. No worries though, I do enjoy your style of humour when I am in a "holiday" mood. :smile:

Have a great LONG day for you :smile:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elder brother, you must be fully recharged with your play of words again :smile:

Honestly, why do couples PDOA in public?

The funny thing is when westerners do it, I m fine. But when I see Asians, or in the case of this morning in the train, a Singaporean couple, it is so cringe worthy.

You probably watched too many western romantic movie, and hence are desensitized by it. At heart, people might view that as racist and called you an "Ang moh tua kee" girl.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning Charles. How are you today?

I am in office now. I was scrolling down the thread and saw Eat explaining to you these terms.

Have a nice evening. It must be getting cold where you are.

Over here, weather is cloudy and storming in the afternoons. :smile:

Good Day.

Probably due to global warming, this Nov and Dec has been mild, warmer than normal for this time of the year.
Earlier this month, there were several days with day time high of 12C and 14C (should be about 3C).
This week and the next few days, day time high of 1C to 9C, and overnight low of minus 2C to 5C.

When I go out, I am only wearing cotton shirt and a leather jacket, and my beret.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Good Day.

Probably due to global warming, this Nov and Dec has been mild, warmer than normal for this time of the year.
Earlier this month, there were several days with day time high of 12C and 14C (should be about 3C).
This week and the next few days, day time high of 1C to 9C, and overnight low of minus 2C to 5C.

When I go out, I am only wearing cotton shirt and a leather jacket, and my beret.

Global warming is a myth.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/518497/Exclusive-interview-with-Dr-Benny-Peiser

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You probably watched too many western romantic movie, and hence are desensitized by it. At heart, people might view that as racist and called you an "Ang moh tua kee" girl.

Hi Ash, probably so :smile:

By the way, I think you guys are mistaken. I think Singaporean men have a wrong illusion that why westerners are "bigger" is because of their organ. I did have a "angmo" boyfriend before if you are not aware of. They are all the same.

Have a nice day :smile: