• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I will never let a man carry my handbag

Serrol

The sight of man carrying a woman's handbag irks me. If any of you carry your woman's handbag, may I ask if she is a handicap?

I am in the train now going to work. I cannot help but notice this couple. The man, presumably, a Singaporean (from his heavy Singlish accent) is carrying the handbag of his girlfriend! How embarassing! And those PDOA......

When much younger, I was OK with carrying the bags.
Nowadays, I felt it's really sissy.
Also, those bags are really really really heavy! Do girls always carry a block of concrete in their bags?!?!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
really?

Yes really. Climates do fluctuate but it has nothing to do with man man global warming and the release of CO2.

Climate change has become a religion and a business. There is no scientific basis for the claims being made. They are nothing more than conjecture.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good Day.

Probably due to global warming, this Nov and Dec has been mild, warmer than normal for this time of the year.
Earlier this month, there were several days with day time high of 12C and 14C (should be about 3C).
This week and the next few days, day time high of 1C to 9C, and overnight low of minus 2C to 5C.

When I go out, I am only wearing cotton shirt and a leather jacket, and my beret.

Oh Charles, don't catch a cold. It's not great to be sick during the holiday season.

I often imagine how wonderful it is if we can have four seasons in Singapore. The reason being Fashion.

Over here, day in day out, I see people in the same attire. Bermudas, sandals, slippers, spaghetti-strap, hot pants, short skirt, etc. If only Singapore has a mild winter season, the fashion scene would be more vibrant. :smile:

Sometimes, in my weirdest of all fantasies, I wish the earth is "hour-glass" shape instead of "round". If it ever happens, I can definitely "improve" my wardrobe. :smile:

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I carry for my wife her handbag lotsa times,to lighten her load.And I am more than happy and proud to carry it for her.And I will continue doing it for her for many years to come.I am not a macho man,I am just an average man who is very confident of his musculinity.She after all .....carried my kids for 9 months.....each of them....9 months! and bore the pains of birthing.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
..why do couples PDOA in public? ...The funny thing is when westerners do it, I m fine. But when I see Asians, or in the case of this morning in the train, a Singaporean couple, it is so cringe worthy.

Why PDOA? Well, it is similar to giving a new toy to a kid who cherishes it but one day, he will get tired of it. The Hokkien folks put it this way ... no yet eat, follow and follow; after eat, it is disgusting..

To the westerners, kissing and hugging is no big deal ... they like to kiss to transfer bacteria and virus.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh Charles, don't catch a cold. It's not great to be sick during the holiday season.

I often imagine how wonderful it is if we can have four seasons in Singapore. The reason being Fashion.

Over here, day in day out, I see people in the same attire. Bermudas, sandals, slippers, spaghetti-strap, hot pants, short skirt, etc. If only Singapore has a mild winter season, the fashion scene would be more vibrant. :smile:

Sometimes, in my weirdest of all fantasies, I wish the earth is "hour-glass" shape instead of "round". If it ever happens, I can definitely "improve" my wardrobe. :smile:

Unlikely to catch a cold at this temperature.
I wore shorts as long as the weather permit, until October.
I dread the very cold days, when it could be minus 30C.
Singapore is too hot and humid for me.
Looking back, I am unable to understand how I survived those NS days.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I carry for my wife her handbag lotsa times,to lighten her load.And I am more than happy and proud to carry it for her.And I will continue doing it for her for many years to come.I am not a macho man,I am just an average man who is very confident of his musculinity.She after all .....carried my kids for 9 months.....each of them....9 months! and bore the pains of birthing.

Afternoon Sfugel.

I reserve my comments. If you feel fine, do continue. I am just voicing my view. Hence don't take it as an offence. :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why PDOA? Well, it is similar to giving a new toy to a kid who cherishes it but one day, he will get tired of it. The Hokkien folks put it this way ... no yet eat, follow and follow; after eat, it is disgusting..

To the westerners, kissing and hugging is no big deal ... they like to kiss to transfer bacteria and virus.

Hello Big. I am amused by the transferring of bacteria and virus part. Haha :smile:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Big. I am amused by the transferring of bacteria and virus part. Haha :smile:

Don't you know how throat cancer, lung cancer, gum disease and TB is spread? The human mouth is the most bacterial populated organs of the human body. If you kiss a man in the mouth, and he had earlier licked the infected vagina of another woman, say a prostitute, well .. you figure it out.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes really. Climates do fluctuate but it has nothing to do with man man global warming and the release of CO2.

Climate change has become a religion and a business. There is no scientific basis for the claims being made. They are nothing more than conjecture.

Mr Leong, I am too as confused about all the thesis, antithesis and synthesis that came out in COP Paris.

But one thing I am not confuse is waste. I think Singaporeans who use excessive amount of plastic bag ought to pay for it. Why can't they carry a re-usable grocery bag.

Excessive use of Styrofoam is another concern of mine. I see it so prevalent in our stores now.

Just a simple view. I guess we need more packaging innovations so that we can cut wastages.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know how throat cancer, lung cancer, gum disease and TB is spread? The human mouth is the most bacterial populated organs of the human body. If you kiss a man in the mouth, and he had earlier licked the infected vagina of another woman, say a prostitute, well .. you figure it out.

Oh god, Big. Not again. Why does everything need to be back to sex, copulation and those skimpy stuff.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...how wonderful it is if we can have four seasons in Singapore. The reason being Fashion.

You can never have 4 seasons in sinkie land but the pappies can and will give sinkies ....more foreigners, more imported shitizens, more congestion everywhere, more foreigners running wild like animals ..

sfugel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Afternoon Sfugel.

I reserve my comments. If you feel fine, do continue. I am just voicing my view. Hence don't take it as an offence. :smile:
Good afternoon to you too. No offence taken,none at all.Just my view as well. Have a great day ahead and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can never have 4 seasons in sinkie land but the pappies can and will give sinkies ....more foreigners, more imported shitizens, more congestion everywhere, more foreigners running wild like animals ..

Oh no Big, back to the same old topics again. Well, I share the same view but it seems that the majority want it. So the best way is to make our money, achieve financial independence, then I can have a greater choice of where I want to spend my time when I retire early.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Mr Leong, I am too as confused about all the thesis, antithesis and synthesis that came out in COP Paris.

But one thing I am not confuse is waste. I think Singaporeans who use excessive amount of plastic bag ought to pay for it. Why can't they carry a re-usable grocery bag.

Excessive use of Styrofoam is another concern of mine. I see it so prevalent in our stores now.

Just a simple view. I guess we need more packaging innovations so that we can cut wastages.

I fully support the efforts to clean up the world. Everything should be recyclable or biodegradable. However these efforts should not be tied in to the myth of made made climate change.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

That's only because she had no choice. If there was a way of transferring that burden to you she most certainly would have done so. :rolleyes:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support the efforts to clean up the world. Everything should be recyclable or biodegradable. However these efforts should not be tied in to the myth of made made climate change.

I agree. Sometimes when I look at the people in office who print massive amount of documents, I wonder what is their problem. They can easily read from their notebook screen. The worse is after printing, it is probably skimmed read and dumped. And the bunch of cculprits that do these are senior management. The next thing is during townhall sessions, they have the cheek to talk about sustainability, climate change, blah blah blah. For heaven's sake, walk the talk!

If there are no laws on assault or battery, I would have thrown my high heels at these hypocrites and hit them where it hurt most.

Last edited: