• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I TAKE taxis everywhere I go

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Cab service - the good, the bad and the ugly
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I TAKE taxis everywhere I go and I always try to take Comfort cabs because I have a Cab Charge Card and they have been pretty reliable and pleasant so far.
Now for the good. On one occasion, I left my organiser in the taxi and before I even missed it, the cabby drove back to my home and returned it to me. I wanted to reward him but he waved it off as part of his job. I was very touched.
Now for the bad. On another occasion, a cabby screamed at me because I did not tell him I wanted to pay by credit card. This happened even though the only question he asked me was whether I wanted a receipt. I had said no and handed over my credit card.
And finally, for the ugly. I left a large red bag full of dirty laundry at the back of a taxi a few days ago. As I had called for the cab, they traced the driver and he promptly denied there was anything left in the boot of his cab. As there were two of us in the cab, it was not my imagination that got the better of me.
I know it does not mean anything to him but unfortunately, it does to me. I even offered to pay the cab fare to send it to me, but to no avail.
Lynette Foo (Ms)

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... And finally, for the ugly. I left a large red bag full of dirty laundry at the back of a taxi ... they traced the driver and he promptly denied there was anything left in the boot of his cab
Lynette Foo (Ms)
ah lynette ...

u die liao le ... he's going 2 show off all ur dirty linen in public ...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Asian manner of raising an issue. Write about the birds, bees, good, bad and ugly also mention the fact that always take taxi and has cab charge card.

What happens if some took a taxi for the first time in 10 years and left the laundry bag of clothes. How the hell are they going to write and complain. Cannot mention
- always take taxi because reliable and pleasant
- got cab charge card
- returned an organiser
- cannot mention scolding

Why can't she write as follows

On tuesday at 9.30pm, I hailed a comfort taxi at Bedok to take me to Orchard. I placed a laundry bag in the boot but forgot to retrieve it when I dropped off. I realised my error and called the Comfort half and hour later. They got in touch with driver who denied having a laundry bag in his boot. I can assure you that it was not my imqagination that got the better of me. I even offered to pay the pay.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Cab service - the good, the bad and the ugly
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I TAKE taxis everywhere I go and I always try to take Comfort cabs because I have a Cab Charge Card and they have been pretty reliable and pleasant so far.
Now for the good. On one occasion, I left my organiser in the taxi and before I even missed it, the cabby drove back to my home and returned it to me. I wanted to reward him but he waved it off as part of his job. I was very touched.
Now for the bad. On another occasion, a cabby screamed at me because I did not tell him I wanted to pay by credit card. This happened even though the only question he asked me was whether I wanted a receipt. I had said no and handed over my credit card.
And finally, for the ugly. I left a large red bag full of dirty laundry at the back of a taxi a few days ago. As I had called for the cab, they traced the driver and he promptly denied there was anything left in the boot of his cab. As there were two of us in the cab, it was not my imagination that got the better of me.
I know it does not mean anything to him but unfortunately, it does to me. I even offered to pay the cab fare to send it to me, but to no avail.
Lynette Foo (Ms)

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lynette Foo (Ms)

Fucking HDB aunty.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah lynette ...

u die liao le ... he's going 2 show off all ur dirty linen in public ...

Those sperm-soaked bras and egg-littered panties and those male lipstick marks on her skirts... she's going get it real big :biggrin:

PS Expect first-hand pictures at STOMP.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Asian manner of raising an issue. Write about the birds, bees, good, bad and ugly also mention the fact that always take taxi and has cab charge card.

What happens if so

No you Asian fucknut Westerners do the same too. Like in one of those relationship discussions the male (who is usually the one who can't get the girl) who speaks up would more often than not take the opportunity to introduce himself in a pseudo-special manner ie his looks, annual salary, family background, etc. This happens both online and offline with no discrimination.

Got it, stupid?