• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i survived and want to say thanks to all

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

i just want to say thanks for all the caring, it is heart warming to know people care....i was released from hospital yesterday after the mental health unit and my partner set up some strategies.

i will admit that i am happy i lived through the attempt, i do love my family, and my new friends here.

i hope i can help and support others like you did me...

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

i just want to say thanks for all the caring, it is heart warming to know people care....i was released from hospital yesterday after the mental health unit and my partner set up some strategies.

i will admit that i am happy i lived through the attempt, i do love my family, and my new friends here.

Oh dear. What happened to you?

FIRSTSTATE

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

Thank God you're safe.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errmm.. this is really not the right place for recuperation

The great outdoors will do you good

I suggest you take walks along East Coast Park and look for anyone carrying a guitar

His name is Uncle downgrader and he will open your new eyes

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

I suggest you take walks along East Coast Park and look for anyone carrying a guitar

What if there's a tsunami later today and he gets killed? Will you be responsible for that? :p:p:p

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
y ur mouth so smelly? go sea got tsunami, then go where lei:biggrin:

why you so stupid? if you read my postings, you would know that i'm the kind who is concerned about people.

if they die because they listen to your nonesense, i don't give a shit.

if you are not scared of tsunami, please go pitch a tent and stay there till the end of the year. prove with actions.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back Madmansg ....

My welcoming speech to you :

Shut the fuck up soldier !!

Go back to your area cleaning or I'll throw you back into detention once again!!:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please do not wear, very brief, BRIEF's, the bright yellow underwear type, which may arouse the NParks minah's rangers, who will, "Oh dear"!, put one back, where he just came out from....Buangkok Medical Hub!!:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not wear, very brief, BRIEF's, the bright yellow underwear type, which may arouse the NParks minah's rangers, who will, "Oh dear"!, put one back, where he just came out from....Buangkok Medical Hub!!:biggrin:

Hahahahahaha

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

wow!! great acting!! must give u oscar, orbit and orbiang!! for the best HYPOCRISY performance. "clap, clap!*:oIo:

why don't u just flame him, turdy?

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you so stupid? if you read my postings, you would know that i'm the kind who is concerned about people.

if they die because they listen to your nonesense, i don't give a shit.

if you are not scared of tsunami, please go pitch a tent and stay there till the end of the year. prove with actions.

why anyhow scold people stupid one, go slap urself ten times:rolleyes: