• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I still dont get why she was taken away at 0630?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The case against Tey is collapsing as the key prosecution witness is being cross-examined. The CPIB is seen as pressuring the witness to concoct the evidence that fits the charge. So, there was NO interest in getting the truth, just a witch hunt to go after Tey.
Is Tey anti-PAP or the deputy director has an axe to grind with Tey? Who knows?

The trial becomes interesting as skeletons will be unearthed. The CPIB deputy director under cross examination will be an interesting day.

kopikia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they want to hang Tey, why stress out Darinne?

STRESS - you hit it on the head liao.

why get you after you shiok shiok had your lunch, when can hammer your door when you are sound asleep

must make you buay tahan so you faster confess right?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds more like torture their witnesses so that they can hang the target (accused)...

Classic Stasi-gestapo tactics in action...

no wonder even the Chinese believe singapore is more fascist than they are.....

Oh dear......from what is said...look like we are living under a tyranny and in a police state....

If the use of GPS to replace the ERP gantries takes place, we can be sure every move will be more closely monitored.

Look like Singapore is going to displaced Guangzhou by having the most cctv in the world... ( Guangzhou has a million CCTV)

We will continue to live in fear.....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Darinne refuse to go with CPIB at 0630? After all no case yet, cannot be arrested right? Scary to think that police can have so much power for abuse. Shouldn't there be an judge or someone independent to approve any search warrant? Or I have watched too many CSI?

, I think she just told the truth and did well under pressure. This gal is not so simple one.

I also kena before. Just tell the truth and then disturb them a bit for asking silly questions again n again. They also sian to go thru such charade when you laugh at them n bo pian.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
, I think she just told the truth and did well under pressure. This gal is not so simple one.

I also kena before. Just tell the truth and then disturb them a bit for asking silly questions again n again. They also sian to go thru such charade when you laugh at them n bo pian.

So what was your previous experience?

A job interview to join the civil service:wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old timers in the police force always 'guide' the newbies .
Which reminds me of 1 traffic offence incident eons ago (detained in old Tanglin station). A Malaysian pal was driving his elder brother's car, and committed an illegal u-turn in nearby Scotts rd. Traffic cop took driver (with rest of us passengers for "moral" support) to Tanglin station for questioning. Cannot recall exactly what traffic offence warrants popping by station (maybe Msian car plate). But the traffic cop gave him the frank, low down advice not to incriminate owner and take position he only borrowed the car. At same time, he admitted his own Msian roots! Guess then many cops were from "traditional" source across the causeway.

darthboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
easier to get the target to sign fake statements. typical law enforcement tactic.

I'd sign off any statement to go home early out of detention. doesn't matter what's written.

hint: they need to put their own name to collect the bonus money. Someone is tracking those transactions...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
IF these guys are getting bonus like this, then its worse than the parking wardens getting SUPPOSED bonus for issuing more tickets

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Investigated for misuse of funds cos someone wanted to attack me n made a false report. Came out no problem. No worries cos I am clean.

you mean you cleaned your dirty tracks....

the calibre and sheer incompetence of these bullies as exposed in court shows you that to win them at their game, just give them what they want tied in with a crock of serious bullshit and sensational details,...since the statemen is not the truh anyway andn these lazy fools may not have the ability or make th effort to conduct any nvestigation anyway.....voila circus in court and run circles around them and expose them for their idiocy during cross examnation in court.....

Last edited: