• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I still dont get why she was taken away at 0630?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even grown brave men have succumb to CPIB interrogation.

What more a gal like Darrine. I'm not surprised at all by her turn of statement in Court.

We once had a famous detective who previously opened fire in a case. When he was hauled to CPIB, he broke down and confessed quite early in the interrogation process. When he left CPIB, he boasted how steady he was etc etc. He engaged a lawyer to defend him. Lawyer was under the impression it wasn't a PG statement like he claimed. On the day of trial, DPP showed his lawyer the PG statement. Lawyer then rightfully advised his client to PG and mitigate.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kena one time by the cheebye CPIB.

Went in at 7pm and interrogated till next day morning around 7am+.

Put you alone in the interview room, different timing, different officers will come in to ask you qns. Same qns but twist and turn. Nabei...

Like what GD said, if you steady poon pi pi, they also lan lan one... lol !!! These officers also kia see... one, after the interrogation, they said this is their job... to do this. Like hinting don't get angry with them or revenge on them.... hahaha !!! Hope they choke when eating fishballs... lol !!!

The current Dir Investigation in CPIB was once a suspect during the Ah Long San case. He kena almost 48 hrs. Strangely, he is now seconded to CPIB. A big slap on Teng's face.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what GD said, if you steady poon pi pi, they also lan lan one... lol !!! These officers also kia see... one, after the interrogation, they said this is their job... to do this. Like hinting don't get angry with them or revenge on them.... hahaha !!! Hope they choke when eating fishballs... lol !!!

There was an Indian chap in CPIB who was previously from Customs. He is an example of what you described. I was told he was the only CPIB officer who carried his revolver with him all the time. Short fucker. He gets an erection whenever policemen kena investigated. He once told someone he finds policemen more challenging as accused persons. Should have retired by now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can Darinne refuse to go with CPIB at 0630? After all no case yet, cannot be arrested right? Scary to think that police can have so much power for abuse. Shouldn't there be an judge or someone independent to approve any search warrant? Or I have watched too many CSI?

Minimum force will be used to make the arrest if suspect is not cooperative.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The CPIB deputy director under cross examination will be an interesting day.

This motherfucker like seepay ay sai type. But when the prof questions him, sure to buay cai. May even collapse in court. This fucker will start screaming when rats run past him. Useless jiak liao bee but act steady poon pi pi. Act only.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which reminds me of 1 traffic offence incident eons ago (detained in old Tanglin station). A Malaysian pal was driving his elder brother's car, and committed an illegal u-turn in nearby Scotts rd. Traffic cop took driver (with rest of us passengers for "moral" support) to Tanglin station for questioning. Cannot recall exactly what traffic offence warrants popping by station (maybe Msian car plate). But the traffic cop gave him the frank, low down advice not to incriminate owner and take position he only borrowed the car. At same time, he admitted his own Msian roots! Guess then many cops were from "traditional" source across the causeway.

Yes, many of the orang lamas were from M'sia previously. I know quite a number. Most can be counted on when needed. They won't stab you from behind. The current lot, sad to say, will wait for the right time to plunge a knife into your back. On the quiet, they will submit info to CPIB or their immediate superior.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was an Indian chap in CPIB who was previously from Customs. He is an example of what you described. I was told he was the only CPIB officer who carried his revolver with him all the time. Short fucker. He gets an erection whenever policemen kena investigated. He once told someone he finds policemen more challenging as accused persons. Should have retired by now.

Those who interrogated me are either late 20s to mid 30s, all young chinese chaps.