• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw a fortune teller cursing another forumner in 1 forum. Do you think he can.....?

qwert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a self-confessed fortune teller cursing another forumner in another forum. Both of them are involve in a heated quarral online.

I am just curious, do you think a person that is fully-skilled in bazi-reading/fortune-telling/feng shui etc is able to put a curse or bad spell on an annoymous forumner to give him very bad luck or not?( Note this fortune teller forumner does NOT know the bazi characters of that forumner he is cursing)

Or do you think since the fortune teller does not know the other forummner's bazi characters hence it is impossible for him to put a bad spell on that forummner?

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I saw a fortune teller cursing another forumner in 1 forum. Do you think he can..

I saw a self-confessed fortune teller cursing another forumner in another forum. Both of them are involve in a heated quarral online.

I am just curious, do you think a person that is fully-skilled in bazi-reading/fortune-telling/feng shui etc is able to put a curse or bad spell on an annoymous forumner to give him very bad luck or not?( Note this fortune teller forumner does NOT know the bazi characters of that forumner he is cursing)

Or do you think since the fortune teller does not know the other forummner's bazi characters hence it is impossible for him to put a bad spell on that forummner?

Wait till you get to meet tuyapeh face to face together with my 2 buddies bullhead and horseface then you know the meaning of ganna cursed,...........

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I saw a fortune teller cursing another forumner in 1 forum. Do you think he can..

Bro whether it works or not got to ask bro ihp,coz till now he is still cursing:biggrin:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fortune tellers are listed as vagabonds and destitutes under our laws.

That being the case, you can imagine how little respect they have.

And insofar as "special skills", etc.. is concerned, let me assure readers that all of them are a bunch of frauds and molestors.

They can't even foretell their own future that "Kohliantye" is gonna attack them on this Forum...........

JossSticksCandleWax

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are many fortune tellers working in the private banks as FX counsellors and portfolio advisors. If they can predict so well, I wonder why must they work for the banks instead of doing it on their own.