• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I just told off a Communist in the MRT

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now, when I boarded the MRT , an irritatingly China man was blasting his Communist news and stupid Communist variety show videos in MRT.

I walked over and told him NICELY to be considerate to other commuters.

I told him this is Singapore and we don't like such uncivilised (没文化) conduct in our public transportation system. I also told him he should use a ear piece.

He looked shock. Then he put on his ear piece.

I really hate these Communist people. :mad:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communism itself is a stupid concept,

Worker A and Worker B work on the same thing. But if Worker A works faster and produces more, he still gets paid the same as Worker B. Lol nobody thinks that is stupid?

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these stupid Singaporeans support China. If they like China so much they jolly well can move to China! Nobody is stopping these stupid people.
Some may not be Singaporeans, eg: @LordElrond is a Malaysian but lives in Singapore. What to do, just have to fight another day with these stupid people as you rightly calls them. I fully agree with you.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just now, when I boarded the MRT , an irritatingly China man was blasting his Communist news and stupid Communist variety show videos in MRT.

I walked over and told him NICELY to be considerate to other commuters.

I told him this is Singapore and we don't like such uncivilised (没文化) conduct in our public transportation system. I also told him he should use a ear piece.

He looked shock. Then he put on his ear piece.

I really hate these Communist people. :mad:
You can tell him to turn down the volume but there is no need to go any further. Once you go on “this is Singapore…” you are making a fool out of yourself. You cannot appreciate the Chinese variety shows because between you and him… the difference is 5000 years of Chinese culture which you do not possess.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell him to turn down the volume but there is no need to go any further. Once you go on “this is Singapore…” you are making a fool out of yourself. You cannot appreciate the Chinese variety shows because between you and him… the difference is 5000 years of Chinese culture which you do not possess.
He is just a disgusting sister fucker. Has no shame whatsoever. There are very few red lines a man should never cross. Fucking sister is one of them and called her his gf. What a retard. Maybe is a m&d masquerading as a Cina. All the postings about his BC and who he actually fucks? His sister.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do these stupid Singaporeans support China. If they like China so much they jolly well can move to China! Nobody is stopping these stupid people.
Imuho it is usuallee becas of either business dealings or being influenced after getting serious with atb.
1 of My uncle's kopi kaki wasn't at all pro Chinese until when he got serious with a atb and in the plan of settling down with her in tiong land and setup business + buy house there. Now he become a verlee pro Chinese uncle.
Whereas for my uncle is neutral. But my uncle dislike atb privatelee and not politicallee and find nothing in common at all eg. Communication break down due to poor mandarin of my uncle. Food also different taste etc

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is just a disgusting sister fucker. Has no shame whatsoever. There are very few red lines a man should never cross. Fucking sister is one of them and called her his gf. What a retard. Maybe is a m&d masquerading as a Cina. All the postings about his BC and who he actually fucks? His sister.
I’m not sure if BCM is really a man. If you ignore his implicit boasting about women throwing themselves at his big cock (so he proclaimed) you would think BCM is in fact an aunty with zero EQ who offends people at coffeeshop, supermarket, MRT… sometimes trying to gain some pity he is dying, other times talking about how he missed his dad… next minute behave arrogantly… I usually leave him alone unless he says something really stupid

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I’m not sure if BCM is really a man. If you ignore his implicit boasting about women throwing themselves at his big cock (so he proclaimed) you would think BCM is in fact an aunty with zero EQ who offends people at coffeeshop, supermarket, MRT… sometimes trying to gain some pity he is dying, other times talking about how he missed his dad… next minute behave arrogantly… I usually leave him alone unless he says something really stupid
I have been waiting for a bigtitsgirl to join the forum. Serious!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Communism itself is a stupid concept,

Worker A and Worker B work on the same thing. But if Worker A works faster and produces more, he still gets paid the same as Worker B. Lol nobody thinks that is stupid?
worse is that it’s a flawed angmoh european concept, and chinamen and tiongcockers suck it up and embrace it like it’s their own while killing their own chinese tradition of honesty, virtue, hardwork, respect for elders, and harmony in family and society. truly, the actual angmoh cocksuckers are these ccp porlumpars.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
worse is that it’s a flawed angmoh european concept, and chinamen and tiongcockers suck it up and embrace it like it’s their own while killing their own chinese tradition of honesty, virtue, hardwork, respect for elders, and harmony in family and society. truly, the actual angmoh cocksuckers are these ccp porlumpars.
The tales you spun are even more incredible than those from Ukraine Fake News Factory

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity his father. Fuck his sister and put the blame on the father. What is even worse is he didn't even tell the sister that they are siblings. When he saw his psychologist he put the blame on his BC. Obviously all his poor health issues is because his dad wants a FTF talk with him.