• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope Le Pen will win

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I WANT TO MAKE LOVE WITH LE PEN!!!

cdc5f4a55847270957820d69dbb7b958.jpg

‘You can feel a shift’: will the French be lured by Le Pen?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/a...ing-ground-will-the-french-be-lured-by-le-pen
To her, you are sub human.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the usual suspects say 'far right'. I reply 'Not far enough'.

You see, everything is technically 'far right' when viewed from the perspective of the Marxists. :cool:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think france is not a NATO member. But affiliated to NATO.
While france and UK were busy building nuclear subs, sircraft Carrier, fighter planes, germany build cars, industrial and consumer goods and now richer than both combined.
That was West Germany. After WG adopted her poorer brother, East Germany, things aren't as rosy as before.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was West Germany. After WG adopted her poorer brother, East Germany, things aren't as rosy as before.
The businesses got cheap labour from former east Germany.
But cost of reunification was huge.
Poland and other parts of Europe retains remnants of former German( Prussian) empire.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When the usual suspects say 'far right'. I reply 'Not far enough'.

You see, everything is technically 'far right' when viewed from the perspective of the Marxists. :cool:

Far right.... far left can be anything you want it to be....

Here is one definition:

th-3062686826.jpg

Here's another....

th-1015012602.jpg