• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I hope Le Pen will win

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with supporting a patriot who wants to protect the locals against foreigners in France.

Marine-Le-Pen-Sexy-Palyboy-Bunny-Mother.jpg

French vote as Macron aims to beat far-right Le Pen​

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61204543

After a divisive election campaign, France decides on Sunday whether to give centrist Emmanuel Macron five more years or replace him with its first far-right president in Marine Le Pen.

She faces an uphill battle, with the polls giving her 44-year-old opponent a possible 10-point lead. In order to win they both need to attract voters who backed other candidates in the first round. But these are two polarising figures in France, and no votes are guaranteed.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong with supporting a patriot who wants to protect the locals against foreigners in France.

After a divisive election campaign, France decides on Sunday whether to give centrist Emmanuel Macron five more years or replace him with its first far-right president in Marine Le Pen.

She faces an uphill battle, with the polls giving her 44-year-old opponent a possible 10-point lead. In order to win they both need to attract voters who backed other candidates in the first round. But these are two polarising figures in France, and no votes are guaranteed.
I’m sceptical even though I hope she wins. Unless le frogs wise up and realise Trump is better than Biden, Le Pen is better than Macron the Yankee lapdog

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will not win. MSM are all out to pain her as a xenophobic, right wing, anti-immigrants, anti-refugee, pro-Russia anti-Ukrian, anti-humanity candidate; because she vowed in her campaign to take France out of NATO and possibly EU if elected.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She will not win. MSM are all out to pain her as a xenophobic, right wing, anti-immigrants, anti-refugee, pro-Russia anti-Ukrian, anti-humanity candidate; because she vowed in her campaign to take France out of NATO and possibly EU if elected.
That’s what I thought… not a great timing. They just need to brand her as pro-Putin and the proud le frogs will not vote for her

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think france is not a NATO member. But affiliated to NATO.
While france and UK were busy building nuclear subs, sircraft Carrier, fighter planes, germany build cars, industrial and consumer goods and now richer than both combined.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bitch is better off go river side wash clothes for her family....

Bitch is always a bitch... stay home...

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
MSM attacked Trump, Putin and now Le Pen. MSM supported Biden, Zelensky and now Macron.
Need I say more?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, the libtard fake news industry calls anyone who doesn't agree with their bullshit a 'far right extremist'. :roflmao:

Trump, Bolsonaro, Orban, Farage etc. :biggrin: