• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Have a feeling next election PM lee will lose his grc

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
He strong in his own constituency? GE2006 you not around?

WP send a team of fresh candidate to compete in AMK, and "optimistic Lim Boon Heng aims for the PAP to be returned to power in Ang Mo Kio GRC with at least 80% of the votes. When asked about the mandate he is looking at, he said “As high as possible, at least the high 80s in Ang Mo Kio GRC."

end up the votes they get are far from 80%(i forgot the exact figure but i think around 70% or slightly less) which is a big slap to them, but of course they will still insist it is a mandate and act blur to what they have confidently said previously.

Yup, LSL made fun of them by calling them the "suicide squad" but he landed with eggs on his face when the so-called "suicide squad" garnered more votes than the PAP expected.