• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Finally See The Light - I'll Now Support Jewish+Western Wars Against Mooselims !

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Finally See The Light - I'll Now Support Jewish+Western Wars Against Mooselims

5 yr old oso believe Devil as evil as ur avatar. So if Devil exist, yes, flying horse also exist. But tats in my scripture. Not ur bodoh scripture, Mr Devil.

Told you your scripture makes you stupid. LOL!.... So instead of thinking through intelligently, you throw your brains out and become stupid. Your scripture say got flying donkey, you believe without investigating for proof. That is why I say religion makes you stupid. LOL!... Simple fact you still cannot comprehend. LOL!...

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Finally See The Light - I'll Now Support Jewish+Western Wars Against Mooselims

Told you your scripture makes you stupid. LOL!.... So instead of thinking through intelligently, you throw your brains out and become stupid. Your scripture say got flying donkey, you believe without investigating for proof. That is why I say religion makes you stupid. LOL!...

U want proof? PM me mr devil. I will make sure u will see flying kris. And i will make sure it poke ur stupid bodoh ass.

Do post a FR here and tell everyone here how come a kris can fly ya.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Christians are Roman/ Greek invention to replace their fake God Hercules, Orisis and so on....

The Muslim are the continuation of the Jesus people which the Roman did not 斩草不除根 completely but left to grow 春风吹又生。

The Ebinonite tribes was from the descendent of James, Jesus brother, and was found by the Arabic people. It took a new name Muslim and in their book Quran it mentioned Jesus was their teacher.

So God is Allah in a new name. And Allah is going to finish the Christians and destroy the Romans aka Italians.

God comes in 6 names in the Bible
1. Yehweh
2. Elijah
3. Lord of Host,
4. Enamuel,
5. Jehovah,
6 ???? let you find out yourself

Now 7 .... Allah in the Quran.

U want proof? PM me mr devil. I will make sure u will see flying kris. And i will make sure it poke ur stupid bodoh ass.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do post a FR here and tell everyone here how come a kris can fly ya.

See how violent your religion is? LOL!... Cannot win argument then go threaten me with flying kris. Another proof that Islam is a violent religion! LOL!... Not only you show your stupidity, but also show that Islam is a religion of war and flying kris. LOL!...

So again, retarded Muslims like you believe in flying donkey and killing people. That is why Islam is a religion of stupidity and violence. The real reason why middle east can never find peace as long as Islam is around.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

See how violent your religion is? LOL!... Cannot win argument then go threaten me with flying kris. Another proof that Islam is a violent religion! LOL!... Not only you show your stupidity, but also show that Islam is a religion of war and flying kris. LOL!...

Like i had told u before, Mr stupid Devil, u cant even tell me how a kris can fly? Where got argument? U dont believe kris can fly, then PM me. I will ask someone to demonstrate it to u lah, bodoh. And when u witness it, u post FR and tell everyone how on earth a kris can fly. Understand bodoh.

Oh ya. Stupid u, devil. Kris existed way way before the advent of Islam. Wat has kris got to do with violent or Quran. See? Tats how devil like u good in telling lies. The only violent i heard or seen are those of ur kind where they learn sword fighting, kungfu in the shaolin temple i.e. place of worship. Dah.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

--Deleted--

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The devil's greatest work is his ability to convince man he does not exist...

Told you your scripture makes you stupid. LOL!.... So instead of thinking through intelligently, you throw your brains out and become stupid. Your scripture say got flying donkey, you believe without investigating for proof. That is why I say religion makes you stupid. LOL!... Simple fact you still cannot comprehend. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like i had told u before, Mr stupid Devil, u cant even tell me how a kris can fly? Where got argument? U dont believe kris can fly, then PM me. I will ask someone to demonstrate it to u lah, bodoh. And when u witness it, u post FR and tell everyone how on earth a kris can fly. Understand bodoh.

Oh ya. Stupid u, devil. Kris existed way way before the advent of Islam. Wat has kris got to do with violent or Quran. See? Tats how devil like u good in telling lies. The only violent i heard or seen are those of ur kind where they learn sword fighting, kungfu in the shaolin temple i.e. place of worship. Dah.

Ask you simple question if you believe in flying donkey and you spin one big round but never answer. See how stupid your religion makes you? Can't even answer a simple question if you believe in flying donkey that your scripture mentioned.

Only proof that Islam is a religion of lies and violence.

british.islamist.photoshop.jpg

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Religion is the servant of politics, religious people are the tools of politicians, and religious fanatics are the instruments of political extremists.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Religion is the servant of politics, religious people are the tools of politicians, and religious fanatics are the instruments of political extremists.

Steady pun PI PI !!! yes all religions !!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The devil's greatest work is his ability to convince man he does not exist...

Of course. Devil greatest achievement is to protray God's non-existence. Fool and lead mankind astray. But the faithful will not be hookwink by Satan, the greatest liar. And Satan have lots and lots of followers on earth. By the millions. They will smear God's name. And following the footsteps of their Master i.e. Satan, their mission is to confuse the faithful and spread lies and bad things abt the religion of peace. Nothing new. Dah.

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course. Devil greatest achievement is to protray God's non-existence. Fool and lead mankind astray. But the faithful will not be hookwink by Satan, the greatest liar. And Satan have lots and lots of followers on earth. By the millions. They will smear God's name. And following the footsteps of their Master i.e. Satan, their mission is to confuse the faithful and spread lies and bad things abt the religion of peace. Nothing new. Dah.

and that 'millons' include all the non-believers aka infidels?

Religion of peace indeed

LOL

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

meanwhile..............rejoice as Israeli and American drones continue killing sprees in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Egypt..........

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God and Devil are in cahoots. people need evil to despise. when people see the bad guys in action, it makes them want to believe in God. the Devil is only a tool of God to control mankind. if there is no evil, nobody would need God.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

meanwhile..............rejoice as Israeli and American drones continue killing sprees in Yemen, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Egypt..........

It is not the USA or Israeli that screw the Muslims in the Arab world, it is the Muslims themselves that screwed themselves and blame it on the Israeli and the USA.

Watch the videos below to understand more about historical facts telling the truth about Israel and “Palestine” and not so much about the scriptures' hocus-pocus.

Even without Israel, the Muslims with kill themselves. The Sunny Muslims vs Sheikh Muslims.

http://www.patcondell.net/israel-and-palestine/
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O7ByJb7QQ9U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/XGYxLWUKwWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QAuBc_cbXo0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/g_3A6_qSBBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V1dvwgjDAT8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lucky mooselims fight mooselims...........otherwise mah lagi jialat...........

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

and that 'millons' include all the non-believers aka infidels?

Religion of peace indeed

LOL

You've hit the nail on it's head! See the hypocrisy of a "moderate" Muslim? That's why Islam is the real worship of Devil (if there is one). A religion of war, violence, lies and stupidity.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can someone explain from the religious angle why countries with lots of oil usually are Muslim countries?

Just look at Brunei.....KNN, if not for oil, that dump would be just a fucking rain forest....but why Brunei is Muslim?

Why why why???