• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Finally See The Light - I'll Now Support Jewish+Western Wars Against Mooselims !

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why leh..................?

as we all know how miserable the lives of Mooselim women in Mooselim countries in Middle East.....kana raped still kana blamed.......anytime can kana honour killing...............

so what if i were to be reborn as a Mooselim woman over there ?????

mah FARKING jialat................

so now, i'll support all military actions against these Mooselim countries........can't wipe them out but at least most of the dead are males.......good for the existing Mooselim women living there too...............

so i say...............more drone attacks.............more false-flag attacks................more covert uprisings and civil wars.............

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Finally See The Light - I'll Now Support Jewish+Western Wars Against Mooselims

Coming to Sbf has made you smarter....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I Finally See The Light - I'll Now Support Jewish+Western Wars Against Mooselims

They will do the world a big service if they can rid them out.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Egypt, Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria kana liao.................who's next...............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's the women themselves who embrace Islam and encourage the men to follow strict Islamic rules.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didn't know the forum can enlighten ppl this way

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You do know that the 'blame the rape victim' and 'must have four witnesses' laws originated from the Jewish Torah, don't you? It's the first few books of the Old Testament, and the Muslims plagiarized some content from Judaism and Christianity to put into the Koran.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal

1003493_512225825528885_1673996907_n.png

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why leh..................?

as we all know how miserable the lives of Mooselim women in Mooselim countries in Middle East.....kana raped still kana blamed.......anytime can kana honour killing...............

so what if i were to be reborn as a Mooselim woman over there ?????

Bro you forgot FGM - female genital mutilation

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From a general christian point of view. Many have moved forward n brought the bible into the 21st century. For eg. Christians not suppose to eat pork. But most christians do. How come the fundMentalist muslims dont move forward? And change with the times?

You do know that the 'blame the rape victim' and 'must have four witnesses' laws originated from the Jewish Torah, don't you? It's the first few books of the Old Testament, and the Muslims plagiarized some content from Judaism and Christianity to put into the Koran.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

From a general christian point of view. Many have moved forward n brought the bible into the 21st century. For eg. Christians not suppose to eat pork. But most christians do. How come the fundMentalist muslims dont move forward? And change with the times?

Don't you know that christians even change their bible to make blind followers accept their religion ? Christianity is all about recruiting more members and make their followers life easy . All they need to do is keep praising their god and recruits more members .. That's their main priority . More members = more $$$ .

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that is the same for all religions,,,Muslims believe that all non believers must be converted to islam, buddhist temples, churches and kong hee, all ask u to donate till u drop,...buddhist monks and nuns charge an arm and a leg for buddhist services...but i find the worse is Kong Hee,,as he and his followers are not true christians judging from the crap he sprouts,,,anyway his believers are even dumber..

Don't you know that christians even change their bible to make blind followers accept their religion ? Christianity is all about recruiting more members and make their followers life easy . All they need to do is keep praising their god and recruits more members .. That's their main priority . More members = more $$$ .

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

You do know that the 'blame the rape victim' and 'must have four witnesses' laws originated from the Jewish Torah, don't you?

Can you give some references to the Old Testament?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where in the Bible says that Christians are not supposed to eat pork?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

Christians cannot even follow a simple instruction by God, yet insists they will be saved.

Defy gods direct order and burn in hell.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any religion or philosophy that says that all men are created equal
Is dangerous and subversive for a mortal king and his famiLEE
For if all men are equal it implies that his famiLEE is not superior
Therefore every now and then such religions must be put in their place
Some will be detained on false charges of Marxist Conspiracy
Others of being extremists, radicals and even terrorists
When choosing a state endorsed religion or philosophy it is best for a king
To have one that requires his subjects to accept their lot like Confucianism

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase." Deuteronomy 14:8

Christians cannot even follow a simple instruction by God, yet insists they will be saved.

Defy gods direct order and burn in hell.

since heaven is such a paradise...................why Christians , Mooselims, etc etc try to put off death even when gravely sick leh ?

should be early die early good what...............

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

since heaven is such a paradise...................why Mooselims, etc etc try to put off death even when gravely sick leh ?

should be early die early good what...............

Ehh...GIMD, have u read the Quran and Hadiths before u post the above?:rolleyes:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that is the same for all religions,,,Muslims believe that all non believers must be converted to islam, ..

As stated in the Quran. Teres no compulsion in religion.