• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I feel the earth move.... property crash tumbling down coming soon...

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice ..
U a homeowner of hdb or condo ec?
Married or staying with CO owned?
U planning to buy or sell?
If selling , plan to buy again.

Not buying anything now. Staying in my hdb for so long. Never know why some ppl are willing to take 500k loans and paying 2k monthly to buy some hdb flats.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
U forsee hdb prices will collapses?
Many ppl will sell hdb cause can't afford?
Until the deferment ends then we can see the true market. Else now is just fake

USA Ang moh also paying cov now. And alot of ppl are under loan forbearance. Everything now is just masking the issues.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
They won't extend longer Liao. They already say like that will create alot of zombies and will become worst later. If they want they should write off the debts instead.

If need to extend will extend one lah.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Until the deferment ends then we can see the true market. Else now is just fake

USA Ang moh also paying cov now. And alot of ppl are under loan forbearance. Everything now is just masking the issues.
I am very sure hdb price won't crash anytime soon.
Gd nite

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
They won't extend Liao. Already say Liao.
https://www.mas.gov.sg/regulation/covid-19/frequently-asked-questions

Present program is until 31 Dec 2021. They extended it in Oct 2020.

Still got time. Have to see how the covid situation goes in the next 3 to 4 months.

If things are bad MAS have to decide if people take the pain or they help. I think they will be more inclined to extend rathet than cause lots of pain as there will be ripple effects in the collapse.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.mas.gov.sg/regulation/covid-19/frequently-asked-questions

Present program is until 31 Dec 2021. They extended it in Oct 2020.

Still got time. Have to see how the covid situation goes in the next 3 to 4 months.

If things are bad MAS have to decide if people take the pain or they help. I think they will be more inclined to extend rathet than cause lots of pain as there will be ripple effects in the collapse.
Mas have to compensate the banks else banks will chop ppl. This thing gonna last another 3 years so eventually those ppl are gonna default. Just kick the can further only. I can estimate they will not extend it. Like now won't give stimulus.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Mas have to compensate the banks else banks will chop ppl. This thing gonna last another 3 years so eventually those ppl are gonna default. Just kick the can further only. I can estimate they will not extend it. Like now won't give stimulus.

Hopefully covid is over in next 3 months. Then economy pick up again liao

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
ya. I agree with superman bro. likely 3 years. by then many countries will have to deal with the debts they accumulated to finance the covid lockdowns.

Actually the situation in other countries may be different from Singapore.

Singapore tourism and international air travel and airport is big chunk of economy.

It is very possible that North America will be ok in the next few months. We already easing up. And USA is already almost back to normal.

But for international air travel to recover will take a long time.

So Singapore will be hard hit.