• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I dunno which constituency i m in leh ....

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak!
After all the TCSS... I still dunno my constituency and who r my MPs ...
Damn funny... they say they work the grounds but i neber see their faces b4... they say they help and help but pple still got so much problems...
... now i know... They dunno us and we dunno them - how to vote ?!

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if I like mp A and like to whack mp B but they screw up my constituency until I choose mp B instead of mp A ? Got refund or not ? Can they pay me more ? These r very serious issues...

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
What if I like mp A and like to whack mp B but they screw up my constituency until I choose mp B instead of mp A ? Got refund or not ? Can they pay me more ? These r very serious issues...

You tell us where you stay and someone will probably be able to tell you your constituency. :wink:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
The electoral map has been confirmed. You can check with your NRIC address at your nearest CC.

Last edited:

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just vote any opposition lah..

So they keep changing the boundary also no use..

Haha!!! Sounds like guerilla warefare, they come from anywhere anytime they wish. If dun know who to vote, I find it easy to lock on who or which party I will not vote. :smile:

seebaysong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha!!! Sounds like guerilla warefare, they come from anywhere anytime they wish. If dun know who to vote, I find it easy to lock on who or which party I will not vote. :smile:

All the Ah Peks and Aunties lagi lost... that's where the battle is already lost :(