• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"I Can't Breath" Execution of Ang Moh matas! I had a Nigger Dream! Shiok!

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dream last night shook!

Niggers Militants kidnapped few dozens Ang MOH matas by Laying Ambushes and OUT-GUN them!

All Ang Moh matas were NAILED INSIDE COFFINS ALIVE! Given no food no water but just bearly sustainable air to breath.

They are SECRETLY KEPT APART and Periodically Posted their HALF DEAD VIDEOS online via untraceable anonymity.

Billions of global Netizens watching them suffered to deaths globally.

Their videos subtitles

I CAN'T BREATH!!

FBI tried like fuck desperately to seek and rescue them.

BUT ALL TOO LATE. THEY ARE ALL FOUND DEAD AFTER DAYS!

Damn SHIOK!

I hope Niggers really carry this out.

MAGA!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dream last night shook!

Niggers Militants kidnapped few dozens Ang MOH matas by Laying Ambushes and OUT-GUN them!

All Ang Moh matas were NAILED INSIDE COFFINS ALIVE! Given no food no water but just bearly sustainable air to breath.

They are SECRETLY KEPT APART and Periodically Posted their HALF DEAD VIDEOS online via untraceable anonymity.

Billions of global Netizens watching them suffered to deaths globally.

Their videos subtitles

I CAN'T BREATH!!

FBI tried like fuck desperately to seek and rescue them.

BUT ALL TOO LATE. THEY ARE ALL FOUND DEAD AFTER DAYS!

Damn SHIOK!

I hope Niggers really carry this out.

MAGA!
I had a dream too.
Niggers become knee rest for good mata. When I woke up it was not a dream. I am so happy.