• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I Am Sorry Mom I Can't Fight Anymore (The Cry Of A Rape Victim)

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I still remember mom when once you and dad asked me what I need to do in my life I replied you I will reduce the pain of other’s people and I became a physiotherapist so that I can try my level best to reduce the pain of others. But today I am not able to resist my own pain.

Doctors are slashing my body parts for the fifth time like they were never the parts of my body…it is paining a lot mom I am not able to breathe properly and they attached me with oxygen cap please tell the doctors not to give me the anesthesia mom I am scared I don’t want to close my eyes. If I close my eyes it takes me to that scary phase of my life where I was being cut into pieces I was just a bunch of flesh which was being continuously chopped by those animals. Those faces were very scary mom they were like those hungry animals who were biting at every parts of my body. I don’t have courage to look myself in the mirror. Mom please break all the mirrors nearby me please take me to bath I want to bath I want to sit under the shower for years mom so that I can wash those inhuman touch
which had made me to hate my own body I tried to go towards bathroom but my stomach pain didn’t allow me to move myself.

I can’t raise my head to see you standing outside through door glass. When someone enter in my room I feel very scared mom my heartbeats gets faster my eyes searches for you please be around me. I don’t want to be alone mom these medical instruments beeps are haunting in my brain they sound like those unhelping traffic sounds which muted my cry and pleads which I was doing that time mom. The silence of this room is remembering me that silence when I was thrown on deserted road I don’t know what happened but I was feeling very much cold in the same way like a person shivering with very high temperature.

Mom do you remember once when dad slapped me in childhood how much you fought with him until dad didn’t brought my favorite chocolate…where is dad mom I can’t see him...is he ok mom ???
Please don’t let him cry mom. Do you remember once how dad got angry on you when you used to shout on me only for anything but they have beaten me and my dearest friend with some metal it was paining a lot mom I saw how he was bleeding to save me but they were coward rascals they kept on beating him together till he didn’t collapsed and then they scratched every parts of my body repeatedly mom. You always taught me to fight with the difficult situations but I am very weak in this situation please hold my hand I want to sleep please put my head in your lap please wash my body give me some pain killer my stomach is paining please tell doctor not to cut more parts of my body its paining a lot.

I am sorry mom I can’t fight more……

damini.jpg

How It Happened?

The victims, a 23-year-old female physiotherapy intern and her male friend, were on their way home after watching a film in Saket in South Delhi. They boarded a bus that was being driven by joyriders at about 9:30 pm. The woman became suspicious when the bus deviated from its normal route and its doors were shut. When she objected, the group of six men already on board taunted the couple, asking what they were doing alone at such a late hour.

When the victim's friend tried to intervene, he was beaten, gagged and knocked unconscious with an iron rod. The men then dragged the woman to the rear of the bus, beating her with the rod and raping her while the bus drove. Medical reports later suggested that the woman suffered serious injuries to her abdomen, intestines and genitals due to the assault, and doctors say that the damage indicates that a blunt object (suspected to be the iron rod) may have been used for penetration. That rod was later described by police as being a rusted, L-shaped implement of the type used with a wheel jack. After the beatings and rape ended, the gang threw the two from the moving bus, and one of the perpetrators later cleaned the vehicle. Police impounded it the next day.

The woman and her companion were found by a passerby on the road, partially clothed and unconscious, around 11 pm. The passerby called the Delhi Police, who took the couple to a hospital, where the victim was given emergency treatment and placed on mechanical ventilation. The victim was found with only 5% of her intestines left inside of her. A doctor at the hospital later stated that the "rod was inserted into her and it was pulled out with so much force that the act brought out her intestines along. That is probably the only thing that explains such severe damage to her intestines.

Treatment And Death

On 19 December 2012, the damaged intestines of the victim were resected due to risk of gangrene, and she received intravenous nutrition and medication. On 21 December 2012, the government appointed a committee of physicians to ensure she received the best medical care. By 25 December 2012, she remained intubated, on life support and in critical condition. Doctors stated that the internal bleeding had been controlled to an extent, but her increased bilirubin level (suggesting hepatic dysfunction or hemolysis) was a "serious cause of concern".

At a cabinet meeting chaired by Manmohan Singh on 26 December, the decision was taken to fly her to Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore for further care. Mount Elizabeth is a multi-organ transplant specialty hospital.

The decision to move the patient while she was still in critical condition has been criticised for being purely political. Doctors have questioned the need to transfer an ICU patient for organ transplants that were not scheduled for weeks or even months later.

Government sources indicate that the Chief Minister of Delhi, Sheila Dikshit, was personally behind the decision. Hours earlier, Union Minister P. Chidambaram had stated that the woman was not in a condition to move.

During the six-hour flight by air-ambulance to Singapore, at 30,000 feet, the victim suddenly went into a near collapse. Her blood pressure dipped alarmingly, and doctors on the flight had to create an arterial line to stabilize her. That the doctors were able to perform this procedure in-flight was considered a medical feat. However, the victim never regained consciousness in Singapore.

On 28 December 2012, at 11 am (IST), her condition was "extremely critical" and the Chief Executive Officer of the Mount Elizabeth Hospital said that the woman suffered brain damage, pneumonia, abdominal infection, and that she was "fighting for her life." Her condition continued to deteriorate, and she died at 4:45 am on 29 December, Singapore Standard Time (2:15 am, 29 December, IST; 8:45 pm, 28 December, UTC).

Her body was cremated on 30 December, at Delhi under high police security and public access was denied to the area and the "fortification" of Delhi was criticised by many, including the main opposition party of India.

Alleged Perpetrators

Six men have been arrested in connection with the incident: Ram Singh, the bus driver, and his brother, Mukesh Singh, were both arrested in Rajasthan; Vinay Sharma, an assistant gym instructor, was arrested in Delhi, as was Pawan Gupta, a fruit seller; Raju, a minor, and native of Uttar Pradesh was arrested by the police at Anand Vihar terminal in Delhi; and Akshay Thakur, a man who had gone to Delhi seeking work, who was arrested in Aurangabad in Bihar.

Ram Singh was presented before the Metropolitan Magistrate on 18 December 2012. Mukesh Singh, who was placed in Tihar Jail after his arrest, was assaulted by other inmates and was kept in solitary confinement for his own protection. Ram and Mukesh Singh are from Ravi Dass Camp, a slum in South Delhi.

27920308351332600221135.jpg

R.I.P.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"It's a much bigger problem with our society," said one protester, Aditi Gupta, a 25 year old commercial pilot. "We have not gone beyond the traditions of thousands of years in which women were inferior to men and we have to change that," she said.

[SUB]
india-rape-death-p_2438898c.jpg

Protestors hold candles during a rally in New Delhi after the victim's death Photo: GETTY
[/SUB]

Nirbaya's ordeal began when she and her male companion boarded a private bus on Sunday, December 16th, on their way home from a cinema in Saket, South Delhi, and were attacked by six men who were the only other passengers on board.
The men had initially abused her for being out at night with a man who wasn't her husband. They then took turns to rape her and beat her with an iron rod, in an assault lasting more than an hour as the bus cruised the streets, the atrocities inside hidden from onlookers by tinted windows and closed curtains. After they both fell unconscious they were thrown out of the bus on a flyover and left for dead. The driver of the bus is among those who have been arrested in connection with the crime.
When they arrived at Delhi's Safdarjung government hospital, doctors found she had suffered severe internal injuries that may have been caused by the iron rod. In between operations to remove more than 90 per cent of her intestines, she managed to give two long interviews to police and a magistrate and spoke to her family of her determination that her rapists be brought to justice. She later suffered a heart attack and breathing difficulties before doctors decided to send her to Singapore's Mount Elizabeth Hospital, where her parents stayed at her bedside.
India's Prime minister Dr Manmohan Singh said he was "deeply saddened" at her death but called for protestors to channel their anger into a "dispassionate debate" over how India can make women safer rather than pursue "sectional interests and agenda."

"We have already seen the emotions and energies this incident has generated. These are perfectly understandable reactions from a young India and an India that genuinely desires change. It would be a true homage to her memory if we are able to channelize these emotions and energies into a constructive course of action," he said.

Yesterday, armed police were bussed into the city centre to protect Delhi Gate, the public parkland in front of the government's ministerial offices and the President's house, along with the homes of prominent political leaders, including Congress leader Sonia Gandhi. Delhi's Congress chief minister Sheila Dixit arrived at the Jantar Mantar protest ground to show her support for demonstrators but was chased away by an aggressive mob.

A legal counsellor who had comforted the parents while their daughter was in Safdarjung hospital in Delhi told the First Post news site that they were a tight-knit family.

"They had invested everything in their daughter," she said. "She would have become a physiotherapist and gone on to support her family."
Her father had remained hopeful that their daughter would recovered and had asked politicians visiting to show support if they could help find her a job when she recovered. Her mother however was "shattered." "In a situation like this, you lose faith in God, in everything." the counsellor added. "The mother was oblivious to who was coming or going."

Official statistics reveal that Delhi is India's 'rape capital' with 414 rapes in 2010 and more than 600 this year alone. Onely one in three reported cases end in conviction but campaigners believe victims are so afraid of the police – many officers believe victims are to blame – that only one in 50 rapes are registered.

Veteran Communist MP Brinda Karat said it was a shame that it took "a death of such a brave healthy woman to wake India and wake up this government."

Neeti Bhargava, a 33 year old banker, said although there had been many rapes and gang-rapes in recent years, she had decided to protest because Nirbaya's ordeal was one of the "most heinous things Delhi has seen. It seems the government is not taking any action to appease the citizens right now," she said.

Since the attack and the protests which followed it, in which a policeman died and a journalist was killed, the government has announced a review of rape laws and measures to reduce sexual assaults, while the six men alleged to have raped and killed 'Nirbaya' will now face murder trials in a fast-track court in the next few weeks. If convicted they will face execution.

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After raping her those bastards inserted a rusty L-shaped rod and pulled so hard, her intestine came out. Not only was her uterus completely destroyed, the rusty rod actually penetrate it and reached her intestines! Hanging them is being kind to these bastards.:mad: