• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Sg Xdd kanna kc trap by chio JHB, made her preggie

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KC Trap : Kum Cheng Trap = Feelings Trap. Refers to a situation where a man falls for a woman (typically a prostitute)

santiniubian :

Before any of you shitting on me, I have to emphasize that I knew I screwed up big time and already want to box myself in the face. Still a poly student, currently serving internship. I met this one malaysian chinese girl same age as me, but was one of the many workers in the manufacturing side. i was in the IT department, and yes I admit I found her extremely attractive so I became friends with her despite knowing she has a bf ar that time

It started with some teasing, which I got abit overboard and started flirting. Eventually she also caught feelings and broke it off with her boyfriend, which made me felt somewhat distanced as I felt she could do the same to me. (As I'm more good looking, higher education, more financially well-off individually and family wise than her ex)This "office drama" eventually got big and my manager as well as the chairman knew of it. Instead of reprimanding me, they advised me to handle it responsibly and not be so 任性. So I broke the situationship off with her and began to focus fully on my work.

However, due to much stress knowing my mother getting cancer and overwhelming expectations I have for myself, I got increasingly more irritable and anger-prone these months where I did not think nor process many of my actions of what consequences they may have. With my mom getting ovarian cancer stage 4 stressing me out, and the girl in my workplace being there for me, eventually we continued talking and stated we should stay as friends. Or so we thought.

2 weeks ago, she needed help in getting some RFID reader down from the cabinet placed above which I glady helped. We found our eyes locking with each other, and she initiated the first kiss. Afterwards she began to pull me out of the FAB and close to the toilet (a secluded area where our company does not own, shared building), I got carried away and did not think much. Ended up smashing without protection in one of the toilet cabin. I got so guilty afterwards where I repeatedly apologize to her the next few days, which she assured was fine as it was mutual and that it was a mistake on both our part.

Fastforward to today, she told me that she missed her period and took a pregnancy test kit. Turns out she was pregnant. I still have two more weeks towards the end of the internship, and will be graduating in May. I know I have to take responsibility, but I have NS coming up this year as well which I do not know the dates yet, and furthermore I am not sure if I have the financial capability to do so. Despite my family being financially above average, they are worried about my mother's condition and will be furious if they knew about my mistake. My friends all said she babytrapped me, and right now IDK if my savings of 15K will be enough to help us over the tide.

To those who have shotgun marriage or early marriage in SG, please share your experiences and what I should do in this period of time.... Feeling super stressed out. Im not sure of BTO process, ROM, if she's okay without a ceremony etc....

Emotionally wise I'm even more fucked but Idk what to feel at this rate

Edit: Some of the commenters called me to do a paternity test, but I searched up online and it can only be done after about 7 weeks into pregnancy? Which I will do so but as of now I thinking of telling my parents about this first... I don't think my mom will be upset but my dad certainly will be furious-

Edit: I have asked if she really wanted to keep the baby. She does and wants me to be there for her. And I called my mother about this issue, so she will talk to my dad about it. My mom does not seem angry or upset, in fact she sounded more happy about it? And I have talked to the girl in my workplace to not tell anybody about this for now as I'm still on my internship.... Although a lot of my guy friends are advising me to abort the baby while all my female friends (2 of them) whom I told advised me to be there for her. Im in a dilemma

Edit: As I requested to do a DNA test to see if the kid is mine, she agreed to do so when the time comes as she claimed she is a virgin. Also my dad knew what happened... He doesn't seem so angry? He is encouraging us to tie the knot and I'm thinking if I should ask her what she's gonna do on her part...

I also asked if she's okay without a wedding ceremony n she says its fine although she seems rather upset... I feel so fucking guilty but the direction just seems to be heading towards marriage for now and I honestly don't expect myself to be a dad so quickly if the kid is really mine (which most likely it is since she agreed to do the test)

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Edit: As I requested to do a DNA test to see if the kid is mine, she agreed to do so when the time comes as she claimed she is a virgin. Also my dad knew what happened... He doesn't seem so angry? He is encouraging us to tie the knot and I'm thinking if I should ask her what she's gonna do on her part...

I also asked if she's okay without a wedding ceremony n she says its fine although she seems rather upset... I feel so fucking guilty but the direction just seems to be heading towards marriage for now and I honestly don't expect myself to be a dad so quickly if the kid is really mine (which most likely it is since she agreed to do the test)

When a woman tells you she is a virgin, this is a red hot alert. Of course she is upset that is no wedding ceremony. She wants a banquet and collect red packets. After that, she will divorce him and repackage herself as virgin.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she claim to be a virgin, then the guy should see some blood flowing out of the gal's tight pussy. There's no mention of any blood, so this dumb-ass sinkie got duped big time. One minute of absolute pleasure in exchange for all that stress, anxiety and dilemma. What a sorry ass.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When a woman tells you she is a virgin, this is a red hot alert. Of course she is upset that is no wedding ceremony. She wants a banquet and collect red packets. After that, she will divorce him and repackage herself as virgin.

If a woman is a divorcee or widow and she still tells you she is a virgin, that's when you really have to turn around and run away fast.

You might be the next victim like her previous unfortunate partners.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she claim to be a virgin, then the guy should see some blood flowing out of the gal's tight pussy. There's no mention of any blood, so this dumb-ass sinkie got duped big time. One minute of absolute pleasure in exchange for all that stress, anxiety and dilemma. What a sorry ass.
She sealed the hole.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get married and finish it off. Don't waste time looking for a perfect one. Marriage will save you time and money.can focus on work and bonking other office girls as they are some how attracted to married men.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a woman is a divorcee or widow and she still tells you she is a virgin, that's when you really have to turn around and run away fast.

You might be the next victim like her previous unfortunate partners.
Careful now u don't know who is lurking around these threads looking for drama. :unsure: