• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am joining People's Association immediately

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bloody shit! No more application forms. Time to leave the hangflower scene and join PA for free fucks. Never knew excitement existed in PA. Wasted years indeed. I am betting there is another sex scandal before we welcome the year 2013.

jw5

Loyal
Bloody shit! No more application forms. Time to leave the hangflower scene and join PA for free fucks. Never knew excitement existed in PA. Wasted years indeed. I am betting there is another sex scandal before we welcome the year 2013.

You can't join, because they may be some there who may recognise you. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for your advice. I will print my name as Hairy Palmer Lee.

hi there

1. ah hari hoh!
2. me no wish to dampen your bonking spirit.
3. those holes there are bonkable to top dogs cum sheep.
4. unless you are one or having at least 9" prick.
5. pls wait leh:biggrin:

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can me Vader, a useless dog who sits at home the whole day doing nothing but barking in front of my computer, join PA?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your name is Palmer, you should stick to your 5 fingers to avoid any trouble.

Sam, a lot of us guys aspired to be in Palmer's position; not to give back to society but to relieve our tired hands and five fingers numbed from years of abuse.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
pa.jpg

Now you know why I want to join People's Association.
I like to associate with people especially the ladies.