• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am joining People's Association immediately

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
There must be a lot of chio bu (lao kway bu also can), activities and happenings that I am missing out.
All these years I look down on PA as a staid and boring organisation that should be siam but now one Michael Palmer has opened up a lobang.

jw5

Loyal
There must be a lot of chio bu (lao kway bu also can), activities and happenings that I am missing out.
All these years I look down on PA as a staid and boring organisation that should be siam but now one Michael Palmer has opened up a lobang.

He didn't only open up a lobang, he went into the lobang. :o

Go ahead and join, just don't tell them your name is hairylee. :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PA is operating like a KGB organisation.Everyone PA staff u asked say "No comment " "Cannot comment".

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

but are you as chio as mr palmer?:*:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

YOu will end up sleeping with Zorro Lim, think thrice before jumping in.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PA to me means: Penis, Attention !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If your name is Palmer, you should stick to your 5 fingers to avoid any trouble.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He didn't only open up a lobang, he went into the lobang. :o

Go ahead and join, just don't tell them your name is hairylee. :biggrin:

He dropped into the longkang where the lobang was, now he can't get out & can't get up. ha ha ha:biggrin: