• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am disconsolate [Updated: No longer disconsolate]

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
no leh. don't miss her at all. anyway, alighting from train then walk home slowly. Hopefully an sbs bus will mount the kerb and kill me instantly
You are hoping for the mrt or bus to crash, killing you in the process. This behaviour is typical of your generation, always needing, wanting others to do the heavy lifting for you. Pls take ownership of your life and take action to change the status quo if you are unhappy.

Disclaimer : I am not responsible any action you take, I am merely providing advice.:biggrin:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Even though your housemate is in korea, nothing should be stopping you from calling her up to video chat. Grandpa gockman also possible to video chat.
2. As grandpa gockman already publicized his palm on chest promise "can ask me anything", open you mouth and ask him to buy his grandson a 1 year tinder app subscription.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman

end_i_toys_16__eit_1809___demigods_and_semidevils_duan_yanqing_1532390632_014a32aa0_progressive

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you can't
his walking stick is still with me
no problem, I have my own walking stick. Will bring it.
1. Even though your housemate is in korea, nothing should be stopping you from calling her up to video chat. Grandpa gockman also possible to video chat.
2. As grandpa gockman already publicized his palm on chest promise "can ask me anything", open you mouth and ask him to buy his grandson a 1 year tinder app subscription.
Not only will I sign up for the tinder subscription, I'll sacrifice myself to test out the girls for him first. After all, he seems like good grandson material.