• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i am disconsolate [Updated: No longer disconsolate]

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
couples in mrt very happy and cheerful going out for date on friiday evening. so good for them, happy for them though my heart is jealous looking at them

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
now home and all alone.
meaningless life and talking to myself and the walls, doors, sofa, kitchen utensils etc.
honestly what's the point of existence?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
你的眼睛背叛了你的心
女人是祸水。

自古以来朝代的灭亡似乎都嫁祸在女人身上。西周灭亡因为有了一个不爱笑的褒鲥;吴国灭亡,吴王夫差拜于越王勾践手上因为有了个西施;董卓被吕布杀是因为貂禅,唐朝的衰败又是因为杨玉唤,清朝的灭亡也嫁祸于慈禧。

在中国的历史上,可能就只剩下了个王昭君因嫁于外邦而没有留下祸水。

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
now home and all alone.
meaningless life and talking to myself and the walls, doors, sofa, kitchen utensils etc.
honestly what's the point of existence?
The purpose of life is to prepare to live in the afterlife. To prepare to live in heaven. Don't follow Christians and muslims they crazy. No one wants to live with them in the afterlife.