• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a superstitious person that hate number 4 and won’t stay in this floor. Yet I can swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death means what?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Level 4, 14, 24, 34 all I won’t want to stay.

20241019051132.jpg

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
I don’t attend funerals too. And if I see a funeral under the block, I make a detour. That’s me okay?
tsk tsk tsk...you didn't attend your late father's funeral after scamming his inheritance to u. so unfilial. tsk tsk tsk...horrible and evil woman.

you will probably not attend your mother's funeral too.

i won't be surprised if one day you murder your brother and sister in law over $$$$.

无可救药

TSK TSK TSK...

evil-woman-quote.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tsk tsk tsk...you didn't attend your late father's funeral after scamming his inheritance to u. so unfilial. tsk tsk tsk...horrible and evil woman.

you will probably not attend your mother's funeral too.

i won't be surprised if one day you murder your brother and sister in law over $$$$.

无可救药

TSK TSK TSK...

evil-woman-quote.jpg
Tsk tsk tsk I say I don’t attend funerals obviously means other people’s funerals you evil shameless Cantonese dog SELF ADMITTED ADULTERER DEFAMING HOKKIEN VIRGIN AS ADULTEROUS CAN 无中生有 accuse me don’t atrend my father’s funeral. Your own family funeral is not called attend but called you host the funeral obviously you didn’t attend your family funerals not me. And nope I am not estranged with my mother or brother and will be at my mother’s funeral Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW, number 4 is a good number. You shouldn't avoid it.

季发财 - to be wealthy all year round...
Get a flat that is 444 number if not you are just a hypocrite Cantonese dog son of chicken serial liar as usual whatever I say lousy you say good can feel like a winner Liao 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a flat that is 444 number if not you are just a hypocrite Cantonese dog son of chicken serial liar as usual whatever I say lousy you say good can feel like a winner Liao 真够贱!
Or 1414 or 7474 or 4444 @Houri swear to heaven you don’t mind if not means tell lies serial liar criminal bully busted again and again Pui!