• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am a superstitious person that hate number 4 and won’t stay in this floor. Yet I can swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death means what?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
aunty, superstitious no use one. when u have a bad heart and harass innocent people, your karma will come.
That’s you Cantonese dog son of prostitute have a had heart SELF ADMITTED ADULTERER harassing me hokkien virgin as what you are and you dare not swear. your karma will give you violent death

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chicken acts holly
As usual you Cantonese dog son of prostitute Jeremy Quek accuse me what you and your sell nude sell cb women are chickens and sons of chickens acting holy persecuting hokkien virgin as chicken dare not swear. Wait for your Karma 不得好死广东狗鸡是你呸

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png