• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hwz to be liquidated and shut down????

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, until now that fuckwarezone still don't require Singpass login.

I think the moment they introduce Singpass login, you watch that forum membership drop by 90%. People in there have literal bot account farms from 10+ years ago, go and see in there now how many accounts low post count still can 113 points and joining date is anywhere between 2000 to 2006/7.
The reason is people who post stuffs there are generally sheeple and imbeciles. If the majority of the forummers there were flat-earthers, conspiracy theorists, holocaust deniers, nuclear bomb deniers, anti vaxxers. You will see if they will enforce it or not.

Hope this gives you some perspectives why it hadn’t been implemented

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason is people who post stuffs there are generally sheeple and imbeciles. If the majority of the forummers there were flat-earthers, conspiracy theorists, holocaust deniers, nuclear bomb deniers, anti vaxxers. You will see if they will enforce it or not.

Hope this gives you some perspectives why it hadn’t been implemented
How is it you don't seem to understand the Draconian laws & organs of the state? If you got haul up in court & face the organ of the state, I hope to hear from you how you get out like the maid Parti.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is it you don't seem to understand the Draconian laws & organs of the state? If you got haul in court & face the organ of the state, I hope to hear from you how you get out like the maid Parti.
It is you who don’t understand. Have they implemented since you understand Draconian laws? Lol

By the way, are you jabbed? Need to certify your IQ level first

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, it's still alive and kicking as confirmed by their Chao Ah Neh. SPH is closing down the HWZ Pte Ltd entity only.

1721215926832.png

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
They won’t close the fuckwarezone because it is a place to house all the stupid and delusional people together. When all the stupid and delusional people are grouped together, it’s the end (ITE).

It would be easier to control information

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cocksucker should be taken for a firm scrub on his balls.

He's not the highest power in HWZ anyway.

In fact none of the mods there have any power whatsoever. All act like warlords ruling their fiefs in there, but end of the day all answerable to SPH admins who unlike them are 1) full time employed staff, and 2) PAID employees not free online powertrip jannies.

More than a few times people dunked their balls on HWZ mods all the way up to Vijay by directly emailing in to SPH to demand content takedowns. SPH is humji on anything that can potentially expose them to civil legal action by any member of the public who decides something on HWZ is either harassing them individually or violating any SG laws.

SPH admins order the jannie mods there to jump, all they can say is how high.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They won’t close the fuckwarezone because it is a place to house all the stupid and delusional people together. When all the stupid and delusional people are grouped together, it’s the end (ITE).

It would be easier to control information
You are a delulu gansiokbin yourself :sneaky:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is you who don’t understand. Have they implemented since you understand Draconian laws? Lol

By the way, are you jabbed? Need to certify your IQ level first
I don't know about Yr IQ level but I know you are imh one :sneaky:
Becos some imh patient have master degree doctorate etc de woh.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to call missy to turn off the WiFi in imh. Time for his meds.
I don’t have to take any medicine. I am a pureblood and am proud of it. Unlike you who are jabbed so scare to share your vaccination status. What a chicken!

But fret not, karma is a bitch. You were jabbed because of your stupidity, not because you are smart.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal