• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hwz to be liquidated and shut down????

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried to get my bff to join this forum but she gave me article below & rejected.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ity-photos-videos-difficult-shut-down-3230171
Sinkie women are a bunch of self entitled, virtue signaling overgrown brats with vaginas. Of coz, she's gonna reject your offer. They cannot see past the sex gratification façade whereby this is truly the last bastion of free speech. Their interest are only shopping, eating, taking photos of the food they order in restaurant, travelling to cheap places like bkk, vietnam, jb, etc. Richer ones will go ang moh countries for travel.

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol... Really?

Might as well login using singpass
Yah, this was over a decade ago. Maybe now req Singpass. Anyway, they can track you down with a valid mobile number easily in SG, unless it's a burner number.

I am not law enforcement. But with a full name and a mobile number, I did too easily track someone down in SG (With photo somemore, not in post due to privacy reason). See my post in "Singapore Crime".

Last edited:

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
No way! Sammyboy courtyard forum is last bastion for freedom of Speech in Singkeeland!

No way we going to bow to those fktards! Sammyboy can make me chief of moderator and let me hammer ban those fktards from.fuckwarezone like Dr Vijay

Make Sammyboy great again!!
Dr Vijay? That si ah neh still alive? I want see his MD cert printed in India.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women are a bunch of self entitled, virtue signaling overgrown brats with vaginas. Of coz, she's gonna reject your offer. They cannot see past the sex gratification façade whereby this is truly the last bastion of free speech. Their interest are only shopping, eating, taking photos of the food they order in restaurant, travelling to cheap places like bkk, vietnam, jb, etc. Richer ones will go ang moh countries for travel.
Not really. She is very aware of our overpopulation & FTs in her workplace. She said she doesn't deserve the gang she didn't vote for :

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really. She is very aware of our overpopulation & FTs in her workplace. She said she doesn't deserve the gang she didn't vote for :
Fair enough. But obviously, she cannot see past the sexual gratification facade for sure.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
HWZ ppl talk like that not because they think its cute, but because they think this is how poor stupid BBFAs talk like.
Our poor bbfas Chao Chao have min secondary or even diploma from satki poly. Here filled with Uptron like & USA mill degree or game by scoring high in
Your Bff chio or not?

This forum got many cheehong ah peks like to roleplay as white knights and protect lady forummers
Just an ordinary looking one look you know she is a sinkie type. Give up on love long time ago & happy with her few felines & travelling/walking buddies. Other white knights here or you might be too handful for her to handle. Look somewhere please

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our poor bbfas Chao Chao have min secondary or even diploma from satki poly. Here filled with Uptron like & USA mill degree or game by scoring high in

Just an ordinary looking one look you know she is a sinkie type. Give up on love long time ago & happy with her few felines & travelling/walking buddies. Other white knights here or you might be too handful for her to handle. Look somewhere please

Why she give up on happiness? There;s a old virgin here who is addicted to the attention in here. Everynight will come and hound us like 厉鬼. Angry when no one talks to her.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, that is *THE OTHER* Sammyboy forum.

This ia Sammyboy al fresco cafe for talk cock sing song play piano. No body for ask to swap wives or send maid photos
Ok. If you say so. Quite sure this article is extremely great in influencing the female community.

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, this was over a decade ago. Maybe now req Singpass. Anyway, they can track you down with a valid mobile number easily in SG, unless it's a burner number.

I am not law enforcement. But with a full name and a mobile number, I did too easily track someone down in SG (With photo somemore, not in post due to privacy reason). See my post in "Singapore Crime".

Nope, until now that fuckwarezone still don't require Singpass login.

I think the moment they introduce Singpass login, you watch that forum membership drop by 90%. People in there have literal bot account farms from 10+ years ago, go and see in there now how many accounts low post count still can 113 points and joining date is anywhere between 2000 to 2006/7.

SinkieExile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok. If you say so. Quite sure this article is extremely great in influencing the female community.

I don't think anybody should have 1% respect for the SG female community.

Don't need justify much, just use Titus Low Onlyfans sagat is enough liao to showcase their hypocrisy. SG females do OF can be interviewed by MSM. SG guy do OF go inside Changi squat 3 months.

jsctan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think anybody should have 1% respect for the SG female community.

Don't need justify much, just use Titus Low Onlyfans sagat is enough liao to showcase their hypocrisy. SG females do OF can be interviewed by MSM. SG guy do OF go inside Changi squat 3 months.
Individual preference & the double standards applied to female & males should be addressed to the relevant authorities, not directed at the female community. How to be united as sinkies?