• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat https enabled again and I hope all works well this time round.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Any chance to increase the time-out for auto log-out. Not keen to put on permanent. Can't even pen a decent reply without getting logged out.

I'm afraid that has nothing to do with vbulletin it is the rotating of IPs when connected via VPN or Tor network. The timeout is therefore not under my control. :smile:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for letting me know. This morning along I must have done at least 13 sessions of ReCapcha. I will probably have to find another way.

I'm afraid that has nothing to do with vbulletin it is the rotating of IPs when connected via VPN or Tor network. The timeout is therefore not under my control. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks for letting me know. This morning along I must have done at least 13 sessions of ReCapcha. I will probably have to find another way.

If you tick "remember me" in the Tor browser but save nothing in the history surely you do not run any risk.