• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Will You Feel And What Will You Do When LKY Dies.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lan, why cry? Unless WP cry because now they have to prove a point. No LKY means no oppression. So must prove can win then:biggrin:

WP leader had gave the PAP passing grade. They are not that keen to win the GE. WP is not intested in winning the GE. They just wanna nudge nudge the PAP so that the PAP would not sleep. Thats all. They are still loyal to the PAP.

Just like the enunch and the loyal minister of ancient china. They are not interested to dethrone the emperor. They just wanna nudge nudge, wink wink, tell grandfather fable to hint the emperor, praying hard the emperor would get it. Thats non confrontational. And in WP book, confrontational is wrong. Its not good. They prefer the old ancient china way of doing things: nudge nudge, write poetry, tell grandfather stories and fables to hint hint the emperor.

PAP and WP frown upon the way CSJ criticize the estalishment. Why? 'cause CSJ don't like to hint hint nudge nudge, tell grandfather fable, metaphor to hint the 'emperor'. He prefer in your face kind of criticism.

Last edited:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not wish to be cruel.

But, I do not wish that he could go away peacefully. He had damaged too many lives with his demonic deeds. A peaceful death will not appease those souls that he had destroyed.

If I could, I would want to whip his carcass..... since he favor Chinese classic so much.... read his craps about Suzhou Imperial street.

Let's all be honest. I will feel a sense of relief. I can't live under a lie anymore.
Too much had been done. Too many had been hurt. Too many ruined. Even if it were to be revealed that he had left his millions to charity which is unlikely, his legacy can never redeem his sins even with the claim that it all was for the big picture, the interest of Singapore. And the work will only have begun to undo the damage to a society bereft of it's moral decency to look beyond self interest.
As for what I'll do, I will open a few bottles to salute a better future, hopefully.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a waste LKY dies. I want him to screw sinkies a lot more years to come. He is the master screwer.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fully agree with you, when LKY dies, it is like the day when the Japanese occupations surrendered and all Singaporean break free and find life really worth living again. I am sure some kiasi ministers do agree with my view too.

Let's all be honest. I will feel a sense of relief. I can't live under a lie anymore.
Too much had been done. Too many had been hurt. Too many ruined. Even if it were to be revealed that he had left his millions to charity which is unlikely, his legacy can never redeem his sins even with the claim that it all was for the big picture, the interest of Singapore. And the work will only have begun to undo the damage to a society bereft of it's moral decency to look beyond self interest.
As for what I'll do, I will open a few bottles to salute a better future, hopefully.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will those celebrating (33.3%) be really joyful for S'pore IF a greater NUMBER (66.6%) of brainwashed S'poreans 'patriotically' pay their respects and truly grieve at his NO EXPENSE spared, live broadcast state funeral?

If that happens, it will prove beyond all doubt that the PAP Brainwashing programme has been totally successful and complete and there would be NO further HOPE left for S'pore and opposition parties concerned.

I would feel pity for those 33.3% who would have to take all those stomach churning grandiose Eulogies broadcast over the MEDIA.

On the other hand if NO ONE or only PAP cadres turned up for the funeral or wake, then it would signal that S'poreans still have a glimmer of hope left which would then make any celebration truly joyful.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

What the hell are you rambling about? What lies? What hurt? What ruin?

If the unfortunate thing happens, I will want to bury him the MONGREL who bit his masters' hands LOUDHAILER chee soon juan with him, so he'll have a personal beating boy to take along.