• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to tell whether a female colleague is horny type?

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
No need to act blur @jw5 already said long time ago they are Jeremy Quek and I didn’t see you ask him for proof because you scared of good strong man of course. Anyway they have proven themselves jeremy Quek all disappeared and reappeared together and all insulted me Ccb Cantonese means they are the same Ccb Cantonese son of whore insulting me one.
ask u to show proof u give so many excuses and no proof
chey

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @Stickyballs this kind of people not just won’t lift a finger to help save life as fire fighter like the deaf hokkien hero but you see fire and victim inside is people you don’t like you will kick the victim back and close the door. Pui!
And what’s scary is the victim need not have done a thing to harm such evil people for them to do that to her. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't save ceca or tiong
they die their own problem
No need to act blur obviously I am talking figuratively and you and your clone threads to attack me strike when people are depressed and sick already proved you are this kind of evil people definitely not in the league of dead hokkien hero

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
No need to act blur obviously I am talking figuratively and you and your clone threads to attack me strike when people are depressed and sick already proved you are this kind of evil people definitely not in the league of dead hokkien hero
u always talk with out prove

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Giving excuses is you when I clearly said they already proved themselves just like how you proved yourself as a useless loser son of whore attacking me one
Schizophrenic bitch needs to be examined by IMH and restrained in a straitjacket

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek whore Dog spewing Cantonese insulting woman as whore to win. Pui! View attachment 172144
1670929782263.png

Gan Siok Bing the drunk reckless driver :biggrin: