• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to settle happily in OZ

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow Neddy,,enjoy,,,eat it sashimi style

1.6kg lobster !!!

When my mate & and I pull up the pots this morning, we found 3 lobsters in one of them, one of the lobsters weighed 1.6kg.
Biggest catch this season. Yoo-hoo!

Happy fisherman!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho se ah, guess what. The other vendor not ready to settle my house. I'm living rent-free now! Lets hope they still not ready by next week which means I'll be rent-free till next year! LOL

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho se ah, guess what. The other vendor not ready to settle my house. I'm living rent-free now! Lets hope they still not ready by next week which means I'll be rent-free till next year! LOL

Poor planning by your vendor?

The Sydney market is soft I thought it will be easy for the vendor to move somewhere and save on penalty!

A Singaporean I know is moving into Mascot. There is a private train line into the city.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrats...im still struggling to pay escalating rent

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mascot! why he likes to squeeze in with everyone else? yah, even my broker was saying its very strange. People usually want to settle as soon as possible so they don't pay extras on their mortgage.... Ah well... good news for me. Likely they will settle it before xmas.

Poor planning by your vendor?

The Sydney market is soft I thought it will be easy for the vendor to move somewhere and save on penalty!

A Singaporean I know is moving into Mascot. There is a private train line into the city.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good on you ! This is the lobang cannot miss lah.. haha

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to thank your solicitor for this.. The last time my purchase did not settle (due to bank cocked up) on time, the opp solicitor threatens with rental charges too..
Eh, next year is just a couple of weeks away. You know?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I should thank my builder as well it was them that suggested this when I said the sunset date is coming and thinking of pulling out if I don't have a place to stay. Plus, I've got a letter from the vendors lawyer stating "rent-free", so I'm covered!!

You have to thank your solicitor for this.. The last time my purchase did not settle (due to bank cocked up) on time, the opp solicitor threatens with rental charges too..

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should thank my builder as well it was them that suggested this when I said the sunset date is coming and thinking of pulling out if I don't have a place to stay. Plus, I've got a letter from the vendors lawyer stating "rent-free", so I'm covered!!

They will settle, they need your money in the buyer's market.

It was a scary thing to keep paying the bank while my last property remain unsold.