• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to Help Jin Yin?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Errr , i mean mitigate , which she has done.:notworthy:

hope Friday presiding Judge shows mercy.:notworthy:
She can always mitigate on her own. No need a lawyer to do that. But it’ll be crucial she’s able to support her mitigation with pertinent documents - unpaid medical bills, utilities etc.

90% of women in this trade got involved under the Bo Pien Act. Tell me, how many are happy prostitutes? How many join this trade to buy LV? Those in this category will use the internet to promote themselves. Not in Geylang or a massage shop.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
She can always mitigate on her own. No need a lawyer to do that. But it’ll be crucial she’s able to support her mitigation with pertinent documents - unpaid medical bills, utilities etc.

90% of women in this trade got involved under the Bo Pien Act. Tell me, how many are happy prostitutes? How many join this trade to buy LV? Those in this category will use the internet to promote themselves. Not in Geylang or a massage shop.

Yes it is sad.

Stupid judge. Should punish the client not the woman.

There should be a law to make it illegal to purchase sexual favors.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro here can do Crowd Fund for Jin Yin ?

IMG_20200513_223823.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
heard in Canada buyers will be prosecuted ?

I dont really know.

But the Police in Canada are damn hopeless lah.

Unless someone has been killed or beaten up or raped they boh chup.

Totally reactive. Property damage, robbery theft that does NOT include injury or death they don't care one.

They will tell you, be thankful it wasn't worse. File the case paperwork and that's it. Never investigate nothing.

I guess Police in general are useless buggers lah. It is a bit like those who can will do something else those who can't become police.

jw5

Loyal
In Sinkieland, we use Task Forces to sort out problems. :wink:

But in this case, should we use the B Task Force to resolve foreigners' issues or the H Task Force to sort out illicit relationships? :unsure:

I dont really know.

But the Police in Canada are damn hopeless lah.

Unless someone has been killed or beaten up or raped they boh chup.

Totally reactive. Property damage, robbery theft that does NOT include injury or death they don't care one.

They will tell you, be thankful it wasn't worse. File the case paperwork and that's it. Never investigate nothing.

I guess Police in general are useless buggers lah. It is a bit like those who can will do something else those who can't become police.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet to come across a case whereby clients are charged and criminalised. No idea why. But not complaining.
Same for Ah Long cases. Debtors, to the best of my knowledge are never charged. Could well be a policy matter. Only charged if they turned from debtor to runner or allow their atm cards to be utilised.

jw5

Loyal
This type of illicit activities, best to let the H Task Force handle it. Co chaired by Horny Heart Ng Boon Gay and Hungry Heart Ong Kian Min. :wink:

Ong-Kian-Min.jpg

Same for Ah Long cases. Debtors, to the best of my knowledge are never charged. Could well be a policy matter. Only charged if they turned from debtor to runner or allow their atm cards to be utilised.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
In Sinkieland, we use Task Forces to sort out problems. :wink:

But in this case, should we use the B Task Force to resolve foreigners' issues or the H Task Force to sort out illicit relationships? :unsure:

G Task Force.

Maybe also the V Task Force and the C Taskforce and the P taskforce and the L taskforce and the KNN Taskforce.

Reactions: jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 78470

heard she is very depressed now. the Judge did not answer her on how long the jail sentence would be.

some uncles who are her clients were very supportive of her. asked her to wait for the announcement of jail time before considering to raise the fine of 21k.

kopi uncles said one.

heard this friday she will know the jail time in lieu of payment of fine.

she is hoping for a short jail time of 2 weeks in lieu of fine.

any bro here can confirm the jail time can bargain one ?
don’t mind makan curry chap cai in changi for 69 days. my favorite curry.