• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how to get rid of severe vertigo?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
like in the middle of night, i was sleeping then wake up because bladder is full so i suddenly jump out of bed to go toilet. then before i could reach the bedroom toilet which is like 6 to 7 steps away, my head start spinning in one direction non stop until i have to sit down ... damn scary lor...sigh... is vertigo genetic? my mother also has it...

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
you something wrong ah? my mother started to have vertigo like a few ten of years ago as a teenager before even covid or vaccine was even born.... :rolleyes:
Are you a retarded? Did I said your mother experiencing vertigo was due to vaccine? I say you. So your mother had it, means she passes some shits to you?

If that is what you believe, you deserve to have vertigo in the first place lol

Ignorance is bliss

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
like in the middle of night, i was sleeping then wake up because bladder is full so i suddenly jump out of bed to go toilet. then before i could reach the bedroom toilet which is like 6 to 7 steps away, my head start spinning in one direction non stop until i have to sit down ... damn scary lor...sigh... is vertigo genetic? my mother also has it...

If your mom has it means GG already.

The only way to cure it is to counter it with Horizonto.

1726192080637.png

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shill talking rubbish.
His capability is only to use chatgpt.
Don’t need a brain anymore

More reasons to believe that you are nothing but a shill

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. I recommend u go polyclinic, there are simple meds
2. But more likely, u could have sinus vertigo or other issues.
3. If the meds don't work by next week, polyclinic will give u referral to see ENT

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
1. I recommend u go polyclinic, there are simple meds
2. But more likely, u could have sinus vertigo or other issues.
3. If the meds don't work by next week, polyclinic will give u referral to see ENT
ok.
thanks.
maybe i go around 2pm. today fri should have lesser people as no one would go see doctor take mc

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
I would assume friday more people take MC for long weekend. Ya, probably depends on location.

Do do u have sinus? if no, then it could be something more serious
no sinus...but like my mother, i get vertigo since young but this time round more serious. this time when eyes open everything spins very fast . ..had to lie down for half an hour close eyes or half ope eyes to check once in a while the spinning is over...

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
no sinus...but like my mother, i get vertigo since young but this time round more serious. this time when eyes open everything spins very fast . ..had to lie down for half an hour close eyes or half ope eyes to check once in a while the spinning is over...
for so many years, u never see ENT to investigate underlying cause?

Then u better rightaway tell the polyclinic doctor this history, say u seek referral to see ENT.

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
for so many years, u never see ENT to investigate underlying cause?

Then u better rightaway tell the polyclinic doctor this history, say u seek referral to see ENT.
never because it's usually last a few minutes like 1 or 2 mins gone. this time last very much longer and the spinning was way way faster than the usual vertigo last time...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

try Doctor's Best gingko extract - worked for someone i know...............you have an iherb account ?..............if yes, use my code (LOH347)

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
never because it's usually last a few minutes like 1 or 2 mins gone. this time last very much longer and the spinning was way way faster than the usual vertigo last time...

ok, just emphasize u see referral due to your years of suffering.

Don't play play.
Trust me, if it worsens, it will affect your sexual activities and sex drive.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You let too much Qi to your housemate?

Did she use 吸星大法 on you?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would assume friday more people take MC for long weekend. Ya, probably depends on location.

Do do u have sinus? if no, then it could be something more serious
There is nothing serious.

Just do some exercise for vertigo (from Youtube)
Or take CDS/MMS if one thinks it is serious

Nothing is more serious than taking the death shots

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing serious.

Just do some exercise for vertigo (from Youtube)
Or take CDS/MMS if one thinks it is serious

Nothing is more serious than taking the death shots
I don't think he is suffering from vac side-effects as he has this issue since young. it is better to at least know the root of the problem through ENT

some people do have imbalance fluid in their ears, so still need to check. If so, doctors can drill the black water out. but it will not solve the problem perpetually and risks infection.