• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How the Japanese treated their PoW

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pleesident JF Kennedy is now in Hell being beaten by other murderers in Hell

Agent Orange (The Vietnam War)​

The effects of the chemicals used not only affected the victims but also their later born children and their grandchildren etc etc

@mystier3423

3 years ago (edited)
If you go to Vietnam, there’s are schools for children who is affected by Agent Orange, they are the forth generation victims. Most of them lost the ability to speak, hear, see or move. Some even have neurological problems or deformed body. Few kids I met there were told not be able to live pass teenage hood because of that. That’s the biggest consequences of that chemical, to be able to last through generations, not just causing death to those who interacted.

@jla8718

3 years ago (edited)
My uncle died from the effects of agent orange in 2017 his daughter had birth defects too and died in 2002. He was finally repaid by the government for his illness in 2005. Almost 40 years later!!!!!

@NanaJelinic

10 months ago
I just visited the War remnants museum in Saigon, today, and being born disabled myself, I wanted to know more about Agent Orange... the pictures were just... I couldn't stop crying... to see all those kids born this way and having to suffer like this for the rest of their lives because the greed of men is just heart breaking...

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Effects of Agent Orange on people
And the Americans (with the Jews) still continue to destroy humanity to this day

1726332044766.jpeg
1726332071081.jpeg
1726332087230.jpeg
images

images
images
images
images

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING: DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART.

Poor children.
Did the American Presidents and Generals have no soul?
Imagine the punishment the parents have to go through everyday even years after the war.

Poor children do not even have the chance to smile during their lifetime.
In fact they do not even know what a smile is.

The Horrific Impact Of Agent Orange In Vietnam (2003)​

@user-kf2jh7mo1w

3 months ago
Couldn't believe this country give lectures to another country about human rights --- referring to the Americans

@thvyty

2 years ago
The mom crying while just looking at her poor child is so heartbreaking.

@Karla-wh2nh

3 years ago
The men who gave the orders to do this are hopefully burning in hell for this evil act. Horrible generations ruined by this horrible act of war.

Last edited:

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wont waste my breath on your nonsense. go take your meds. no, wait... stupidity has no cure.
If you are unable to answer this question, only tells us your understanding of history is limited.

Despite I have posted the evidence, you just choose to ignore lol

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If you are unable to answer this question, only tells us your understanding of history is limited.

Despite I have posted the evidence, you just choose to ignore lol
We are all still waiting to post the video proof that your mother gave birth to you. Otherwise, there is no proof she is your mother, which confirms what we all know. That you are a bastard