• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the fuck can a normal male's kkj steam when see whore jinx nekkid?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beauty standard changes based on time and generation. I would never understand the taste of women from the boomer perspective. Very weird to me too.

Another factor is environment and lifestyle of a woman. The current environment and societal liftsyle doesn't cause a woman to maintain their beauty when they are getting older at all.

im sure we all have our tastes.....2d anime waifus,our masturbatory collection.......i used to like the girl from the movie "almost famous" too if u ever watched it.....i wont say crush because it feels silly to have a crush on a movie character......

0QbqWVw.jpg

when u go to school,i mean if u still are in school uni or something.....when u take a look around the classroom or even the cohort/year,what percentage of the girls or even guys u consider really pretty or beautiful?maybe a handful at best?5,10 percent?some are slightly above average.....cute,pretty.......the rest 50,70 percent are just fugly or meh ok.......

and one day u are probably going to have to marry one of those bitches too......

just like all these people in the pictures..........

Last edited:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I feel that there is a reason why different men are attracted to different ladies.. It is due to the DNA compatibility. Then the offspring will be good in terms of genetic makeup. Please dun force yourself to like certain woman or use whatever reason to justify it such as she got money. Either you are attracted to her or not attracted to her. It is that simple. All other reasons are bullshit. This is your own DNA feedback.
Ho Ching is a female to begin with anot?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everynight after dinner,fraulein Ho will dismiss the boys and the albino Lee by clapping her hands "alright dismissed guys"......then arse loong will put on the Marvin Gaye cd.......if u knew like I I knew baby,I. Been waiting for you for sooooo looong,let's get it on" bao bao baaoooo bao tup bao" that's when the boys know it's cue that something sexy is going down

Ho jinx goes into the bedroom to change into the baby nightie that she bought from la senza and waits for crown prince to arrive.Were all sensitive people,so much to give......

All night long the matrimonial bed rock back n forth,

Last edited:

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the fuck can a normal male's kkj steam when see whore jinx nekkid?

There is one thing I know profoundly can overcome this issue.

It is called ORGY.

I put 10 very young Chio Bu nude next to Jinx. You KKJ will erect as much as it is capable of.

I make the 10 young sexy Chio Bus do orgy session until you are about to cum. Suddenly switch to Jinx's cunt and force you to cum inside blind folding you.

Done!

Good trick or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
KNS, this kind of question so easy to answer, u have to go and start an entire thread on it? Fcuk lah. When Whore Jinx is naked, she is usually wearing her 8in strap on black dildo. When Pinky see it, he steam because he knows he is about to get fucked in the arsehole. Which part are u cuntfused with?