• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the fuck can a normal male's kkj steam when see whore jinx nekkid?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think it's funny and cute, and publishing the photo will endear them to their fans on social media. :roflmao:

Also:

D-bQXczXUAEwryR.jpg:orig
They earn big bucks but the shoes they wear are unsold stocks.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Money and health can fullfilled many things, not debating on that. But your direction is based on sex. That is what i observed.

First you don't know me you only know one part of me. Anyways :

That's also the reason why few STO (service to others) entities like those saints and holy man actually makes it to the next realm 4th density. But Ghengis Khan are the few that made it and he's STS (Service to Self) entity. It takes great intelligent and wisdom to survive well. Balance is key. Trying to be 'holy' in a 3rd density world in a physical body is double hard. Be smart ! :P

What is STS , STO : https://www.lawofone.info/

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Money and health can fullfilled many things, not debating on that. But your direction is based on sex. That is what i observed.

Tantric Sex : Internal full body orgasm is not mundane is spiritual sex is Oneness is pure balanced energy of Creation itself that part you didn't know ya ? lol................

Only those able to move energy along the kundalini route. It's beyond the first stage of Nirvana.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you don't know me you only know one part of me. Anyways :

That's also the reason why few STO (service to others) entities like those saints and holy man actually makes it to the next realm 4th density. But Ghengis Khan are the few that made it and he's STS (Service to Self) entity. It takes great intelligent and wisdom to survive well. Balance is key. Trying to be 'holy' in a 3rd density world in a physical body is double hard. Be smart ! :P

What is STS , STO : https://www.lawofone.info/
Hey, don't get me wrong. totally nothing wrong with wanting sex. But i just find it odd that life direction is based only on sex and that is nothing wrong.
Feeling odd over something is a personal thing, it is not a general perception.

I never claim that wanting and having sex is something bad or unholy. I just feel that women has much capablities as men to be finanically. emotionally and mentally independent as any well-rounded and grounded men and as anyone is.

The problem with dense frequency 3rd density behaviour of women is that they use sex as a tool to get to men so they can survive in the future in their life. That is an absurb way for a relationship to function and an insult to a heart to heart relationship. Innocent young women witness such behaviour and think that is the way a woman should behave towards a relationship and survival. ( not thriving)

Material support should be the way to support heart to heart relationship, but not using heart to heart relationship to get material and life support. ( not thriving of the heart to heart relationship)

Well, the spirituality and red pilled learning i involved tells me that in the coming years of the planet earth, the world of all people will get free energy, free water , free food and free medicine ( including med beds) plus free monthly income to all people on earth, last but not least, removal of all debt such as mortgage.
They called it Gesara (for the world) and Nesara (for USA). Trump is to implement this (with the help of the Alliance and Light forces) globally during his next 4 year term as president for USA and for the world.

With that in place, the basic needs of human beings are met and heart to heart focus will be there ( much much more frequently). The raise of vibration and frequency of human beings will be a more confirmed trend for Earth and towards 4th density reality. The world's monetary system is actually a dark construct that enslave people and we will take step by step to remove this construct on planet earth.

Maybe then, i might ditch away my single life. As for now, peace and quiet is the best for me.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Ching is just plain lazy in maintaining her looks knowing that Pinky won't dare to go astray.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beauty is in the eyes of beholder. Switch off light a hole is a hole just whether tight and gripping or not.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly fuck yeah.
I feel that there is a reason why different men are attracted to different ladies.. It is due to the DNA compatibility. Then the offspring will be good in terms of genetic makeup. Please dun force yourself to like certain woman or use whatever reason to justify it such as she got money. Either you are attracted to her or not attracted to her. It is that simple. All other reasons are bullshit. This is your own DNA feedback.