• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How many active members are in this Semi-Boiled Forum?

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
depends. if it is attacking the chinks i am very active. of course there are members far more active than me when it comes to china bashing. given the opportunity or possibility , they attack like a bull dog , or mad dog.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same clones spill same shits 多嘴.

Opium anfmoh sellers want to destroy China again. No God China will attack like a raging bull.

depends. if it is attacking the chinks i am very active. of course there are members far more active than me when it comes to china bashing. given the opportunity or possibility , they attack like a bull dog , or mad dog.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's dying. Let's put it this way -- when I joined this forum as a young boy in 1999 (Delphi days), I was also playing a text-based online game at the same time, and thought it would last forever. Turned out I was one of the last holdouts and I saw with my own eyes how the playerbase went from having about a hundred unique players down to about 4 or five. The sad thing was somebody tried to do a nostalgic online reunion on Facebook some years ago and only about 12 people were interested, despite the extremely strong bonds the players shared (stronger than real life as we used to say), and the very long hours the developers put into the game for free.

The same is also true of this forum. I'm also one of the last holdouts in that sense, and won't be surprised if this forum is shut down for good. The Delphi days weren't good days -- imagine swimming in a pool of shit, but at least you could find gems here and there, given enough shit-swimming. Now, it's just water-thin diarrhoea and nothing of value you can pick from.

Look at the previous 400 threads, and all of the replies in them. Not a single one of them are of any quality, it's just fei hua upon fei hua and truth be told, I only come here when I'm taking a dump while looking at my phone and even then, jeez, I only stay for one minute max.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's dying. Let's put it this way -- when I joined this forum as a young boy in 1999 (Delphi days)

I beg to differ.

- I am new blood ( I know there are also new clones). In my younger days, I just read this forum, without posting. Then when I wanted to post, my registration was blocked or delayed because of a "cooling period" for new members. Then I forgot my the registration's nick and password and gave up the idea of joining. After a period of time, then I tried again and here I am.

- I rather read this forum than fake news in our mainstream media. This place teaches me to see things in different light.

- Some other forums are filled with business vendors or new immigrants. This is a place that you can find true sinkies from Singapore and abroad (those who left). This forum is a must read for policymakers who truly care for Singapore.

- It is interesting here. We have fake pap supporters, pap moles, oppo supporters who like WP and oppo supporters who don't like WP.

- We did not resort to creating subforums to bring in skin-deep crowds, eg. Investment, Properties, Health, Sports etc. If we do that, our readership will also soar but let me put it this way, if Boss Sam starts a cypto SammyCoin, it will properly succeed.

- Many of the people here are good in our hearts. We have been very patient with personalities like Ms Gin and WendyChan. While some of us teased them sufficiently, our tolerance limit was really high and we give them an avenue to vent their unhappiness.

For many years, I read this forum when I am bored or unhappy.
Gentlemen, this is still a place that many unhappy souls can associate with.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
- I rather read this forum than fake news in our mainstream media. This place teaches me to see things in different light.

Actually here got more fake news than new and I think I generate the most fake news in the Thai thread actually I post all these from my Tanglin Halt 10 storey flat all the photos I google.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I generate the most fake news in the Thai thread actually I post all these from my Tanglin Halt 10 storey flat all the photos I google.

Haha, of course i know and I know you are actually my grandson.

You think I cannot recognize that the ladies in your photos are my nieces and daughter when they bring you out to chill!!! I always ate the leftover food when they tapao back :(

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The population profile in this Semi-Boiled Forum is aging... It's fast becoming a geriatric ward of mental patients in due time...Lol :biggrin:

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN I'm curious to know how many chio bu who love AMDK inside here

Brother Meng said he lost her login account password, his rangjiao very angree

68022.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where hv pollute leh.. don't sabo can or not.

Opium trading is a big trading worth mentioning in particularly how it was grown into a full blown war with China.

can safely say more than 69 but tanwahtiu and sweetiepie pollute 69% of the threads.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am still here, though I don't use my clones anymore......

I guess there were several from that white building on Gombak Drive inside here in those days..... And also from the old Phoenix park

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
can safely say more than 69 but tanwahtiu and sweetiepie pollute 69% of the threads.
my uncle say KNN KNN don't confuse pollute with stating facts ho. he say like siao char bor type repeating malicious malaysian stuff then is polluting. he say he post real facts that sinkie losers overlook and thought ceo directors ministers historians are very smart people and waste time and resource to debate over useless and non objective topics that from start noone question what is the expected outcome KNN KNN if he didnt point this out not many people will notice. he say this is his wisest posting and what pollution you talking about KNN KNN.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's dying. Let's put it this way -- when I joined this forum as a young boy in 1999 (Delphi days), I was also playing a text-based online game at the same time, and thought it would last forever. Turned out I was one of the last holdouts and I saw with my own eyes how the playerbase went from having about a hundred unique players down to about 4 or five. The sad thing was somebody tried to do a nostalgic online reunion on Facebook some years ago and only about 12 people were interested, despite the extremely strong bonds the players shared (stronger than real life as we used to say), and the very long hours the developers put into the game for free.

The same is also true of this forum. I'm also one of the last holdouts in that sense, and won't be surprised if this forum is shut down for good. The Delphi days weren't good days -- imagine swimming in a pool of shit, but at least you could find gems here and there, given enough shit-swimming. Now, it's just water-thin diarrhoea and nothing of value you can pick from.

Look at the previous 400 threads, and all of the replies in them. Not a single one of them are of any quality, it's just fei hua upon fei hua and truth be told, I only come here when I'm taking a dump while looking at my phone and even then, jeez, I only stay for one minute max.

yes.................definitely declining compared to when i 1st joined.................that's why i say the forum must pay members to post..............but must be reasonable posts lah.............not rubbish..............

i only got 1 clone here....................God Is My Dog....................oops.............i'm actually the clone..............

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN KNN don't confuse pollute with stating facts ho. he say like siao char bor type repeating malicious malaysian stuff then is polluting. he say he post real facts that sinkie losers overlook and thought ceo directors ministers historians are very smart people and waste time and resource to debate over useless and non objective topics that from start noone question what is the expected outcome KNN KNN if he didnt point this out not many people will notice. he say this is his wisest posting and what pollution you talking about KNN KNN.
my uncle say KNN as a project manager the basic work is to define a Project objective statement before delivering or else you will stray from the project. he say same as this online falsehood select committee having a debate without any POS KNN KNN KNN and what outcome do they expect from it tell him KNN.