• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How many active members are in this Semi-Boiled Forum?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Fake news? You post truths people also don't believe here. Lol!

For instance I am a doctor migrated to Canada loving in Calgary is considered fake to people here.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why u never mention me? U hate ah Nehs is it?

I don't remember you writing anything here at this forum sorry

Nothing to do with race.

Scroobal is another I remember

Papsmearer who has since left

Whoami is the Islam is Muslim pork fearing halal food supporter

Ginfreely

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
We had a huge massive spike in views last night because of Cottonmouth's thread.
Over 40,000 views in less than 12 hours and new accounts.

And can any kind moderators explain about our thread views? In other forums, a single click will register a view count in a particular thread. I am aware that this is not true for our forum.

Does every view registered here, refers to a visit by a particular IP address?

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you know they say sex sells... that kind of view rate, truly orgasmic... :oops::oops::oops:

but tantric sex still the bestest! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Can kindly explain how is the views registered?
In other forums, one thread view is one click
It appears that one thread view here is an IP address?