• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how low can it get?

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember many years back when Sporeans thought the mkt would drop if LKY had a heart attack or some serious illness

Back then I didn't know he owned everything in Spore:biggrin:

Hi bro,
That is funny, but so true so true...........

My humble two cents.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro,
That is funny, but so true so true...........

My humble two cents.

I was talking to a Malaysian cab driver recently in JB & this guy was full of praise for LKY. According to him without LKY, Spore would not exist.

He told me he read somewhere that LKY is 7th richest guy!!! :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
STI will kick off at 2,361.34 today, the 700B bill is not in motion... what will happen to STI?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
with such new lows, when is a good time to buy? :biggrin:

Sepculative buy ok. Market should rebound by Friday. Long term buying.. can wait a while more.. marekt should be able to go down a bit more... 2,100 - 2,200 maybe?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STI will kick off at 2,361.34 today, the 700B bill is not in motion... what will happen to STI?

With the US election comming, few republicans leaders willing to support the 700B package & risk loosing their voter support.

I think we will see movement only after the elections in a few weeks.

As for STI, its at the mercy of the US lah. :rolleyes: